Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Hmmm

Fumblyfingers

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fumbly you ever see the movie were John Jorgenson plays the part of Django? I think it was him who said he thought some of the speed he had might be because of the ancident.Cool link.So was the Holdsworth YZE.

Fulgara has a whole set of videos on his web site. He is incredible. There are these guitars in the Manufacturer's For Sale section. I'm not sure what the import fees would be from Poland, though.
Raise your children and spoil your grandchildren. Spoil your children and raise your grandchildren.

Is Reindharts hand deformed? In the couple of videos I've seen I just thought he learned to play with 2 fingers. It never occured to me why he might be doing that.
Raise your children and spoil your grandchildren. Spoil your children and raise your grandchildren.

Originally posted by caprae:

Is Reindharts hand deformed? In the couple of videos I've seen I just thought he learned to play with 2 fingers. It never occured to me why he might be doing that.

Fire injury.a bunch of plastic flowers his wife used to sell caught fire.

He was burned in a fire, and lost all of his left pinky and a piece of his ring finger. That happened after he was an established and well-known guitar player in France. I have always wondered what he sounded like before the fire, since he absolutely flies with only two and a half fingers...

Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.

Learn something new every day. I seem to remember someone posting here once who was forced to switch from playing right handed to left handed. Then something later in life forced him to switch back to right handed playing. These guys blow me away.

Archived