Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Anyone wanna' hear a short 7-String Jam?

leadfootdriver

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by leadfootdriver:

Originally posted by Darklava:

:cool::thu: Great as always

THank you sir!

I like your Eddie pics. He was the one that made me wanna' play guitar. THe tune was Little Guitars to be exact. I heard that, and that was it. :)

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/avatar.php?userid=56774&dateline=1148059968

Really? I know one thing no matter how far the man falls i'll always respect him.

The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.

Originally posted by leadfootdriver:

:cool::thu: Great as always

THank you sir!

I like your Eddie pics. He was the one that made me wanna' play guitar. THe tune was Little Guitars to be exact. I heard that, and that was it. :)

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/avatar.php?userid=56774&dateline=1148059968

Really? I know one thing no matter how far the man falls i'll always respect him.

Yeah, Eddie did a lot for guitar. He inspired a new generation. Not a lot of players can say, or know that.

But it seems like a lot of people are kicking him when he's down though. People are full of shit really. But on the other hand, you can't know the good, without the bad.

No matter what he's going through, he can rest easy at night knowing he doesn't have to get up the next day and go lay bricks or something.

Bad times for the rich don't compare to scraping up coins, and bottles to get a gallon of milk when you live paycheck to paycheck.

MySpace

Nice shredding Mick.

Eddie is a GOD! I have been guilty of knockin his tone when he switched from Marshalls. And for playing with Sammy! But yeah, he is EVH for the love of GOD!!

He is under a microscope, I still wish he would get a VH signature amp that kicks ass. It is hard to go from power tube distortion to preamp front end gain..

leadfoot, the lead work on that was top shelf! The rhythm guitar sounded real good too.. I think it's great!

John 14:6 Psalms 139:13-16

Gear:

07 MIM Fender Active Jazz 5

06 MIM Fender Active P/J Combo

01 MIM Fender Fretless J

07 Epi Dot Archtop (ES 335)

00 MIM Fender Strat

And a few others :)

Originally posted by Jay See Double You:

leadfoot, the lead work on that was top shelf! The rhythm guitar sounded real good too.. I think it's great!

Thanks mang. I'm glad you took the time to listen to it. I have dialup, and some times if files are to big, I miss out because my computer is slow, and it will jam everything up when I'm navigating.

MySpace

Archived