Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Good freakin morning everyone!!

Bbach1

Don't you just hate people who wake up happy? A guy needs an hour or so to get his s*** together before someone smiles at him. And those damn dogs waggin their tails and jumping on my lap!!

Day off today!! Woohooo. Snowing outside. Nothing to do but play guitar and hunt online for new amp information.

Stop by for some coffee ya'all. It's on and smokin hot. :thu:

bbach

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Second cup in me, had one of those stellar mornings with the guitar.....you know when you just make stuff up: blues/minor pentatonic noodling, throw some weird chords in here and there, starts sounding the same all the time...well, I was just going OFF this morning! Wish I was more consistent!

Wish I recorded it!

Good morning!

www.myspace.com/darcyhoover

Originally posted by Hfx_Buzz:

Second cup in me, had one of those stellar mornings with the guitar.....you know when you just make stuff up: blues/minor pentatonic noodling, throw some weird chords in here and there, starts sounding the same all the time...well, I was just going OFF this morning! Wish I was more consistent!

Wish I recorded it!

Good morning!

Well next time record it and give us a listen.

bbach

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Good Mornin to ya!! and Yeah! UP people in the morning are DISCUSTING!! :D:rolleyes: Well this morning I full intended to grab my two guys and fly up to St. Igance to take a real close look at the new stage that was transported up there two weeks ago! Last Sunday I started out and got just south of the Flint/Saginaw TCA and one of my guys got sick in the plane SO, back we went. This moring I called my partner in the plane to see if he wanted to use the plane and his wife said he was already gone in it down to Dayton!!!! SO HERE I AM AGAIN!!! :rolleyes: anyway it's ok, I'll go next week, but we didn't get out of the gig last night till after 2:00 and didn't go out to breakfast like we usually do, I went home so I could get up and fly up there! So that's how my morning went...

Archived