Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

oops

S_O_A_D

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's ok, your new.. Reif will delete the others I think..a tip..if your on a dial up connection, after you post, wait awhile and look at the main page to see if your Topic posted, if it's not there repost..and another tip, always copy/paster your post into memory in case it doesn't post, it will save you allot of retyping....LEE

Nothing sucks more than a squirrel with the runs! :freak::freak::D That's just nuts! :eek::D

Avoid playing the amplifier at a volume setting high enough to produce a distorted sound through the speaker-Fender Guitar Course-1966

Guitarzan,

When I first participated in this forum, you had the Harold avatar (from the Red Green show).

Because of that, I always have this picture in my mind that you look like Harold with a Godin, cranking out some Mustaine and Friedman solos. :D

frikin no, i don't look like harold! stop pickin , i'm tellin!

seriously there is a pic out there of me and a friend doing Red Green and Harold for a halloween party. i will try to get it from him.

i was Red.

the Sqwerl is from a Guinness ad called "the dreamer" i believe. he is drinking Guinness, and so am i actually.

if you go to the guiness site there is a cool pic of the sqwerl (i like spelling it like that) you can use as wallpaper.

Originally posted by Guitarzan:

"oops".. means please post a reply so we can make this thread 50 pages long :D;)

75 if it also says "don't answer this" and 100 if there's "ignore" in the title :D
- due to recent cutbacks, the light at the end of the tunnel has been SWITCHED OFF

Originally posted by HardTail:

quote:
Originally posted by ellwood:

It's ok, your new.. Reif will delete the others

Yeah don't sweat it. It'll give Reif something constructive to do. :evil:
Never a DUH! moment! Well, almost never. OK, OK! Sometimes never!

Archived