Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

What Type of Music Do you guys like playing?

Shred Till I Die

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i listen to a lot of metal but i play what ever i feel at the time. crunching metal riffs are fun but slow rock, blues, funk... it's all happyness to me.
i am the anti, the tugging feeling in the back of your head that makes you second guess yourself. i am the devil inside of you begging to escape.

agh i just discovered that on the guitar any music is nice !!!! ( to play, its all good practice ) though, as much as listening goes, may god destroy punk and emo music and rap
I Am But A Solution In Search Of A Problem.

Originally posted by Shred Till' I Die:

Ohh and guys don't forget to tell me how many years yall' been learning. :)

me 2-3 years. ye,Im still an amatuer :P

Well, I have been playing since I was about 10 and I'm 42 now. But I've switched to lots of instruments in that time so I'm still a pretty amateur guitar player.

Guitar, bass, mono synths, percussion, sax, flute and so on. At one stage I even had a go at doing songs that were just vocals and one drum.

Originally posted by Shred Till' I Die:

Lol COB rocks! But so does so many other guitarist like Paul Gilbert, Synester Gates and Kirk Hammet.

Trust me, themore you practice and study, the more you will see that Kirk is pretty mediocre

I like playing many kinds of music, in varying degrees of skill: rock, jazz, classical, country, bluegrass, blues..

My main thing these days is to find good musicians to play with, regardless of style... as long as it's creative and a learning experience! And if I can make a few bucks on the side, so much the better!

Archived