Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Paging Bluesape/Reif. Has anyone seen Bluesape today?

Pappy P

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ellwood:

Yeah! Bluesape AND BluesWithoutBlame too!!??? AND LPCUSTOM???

Those knuckleheads went off and started a band without even telling us or inviting us to join!!

Rude. :mad:

Just a pinch between the geek and chum

If yer Irish or Catholic, you should find this funny:

After getting all of Pope Benedict's luggage loaded Into the limo,(and he doesn't travel light), the Driver notices that the Pope is still standing on the Curb.

"Excuse me, Your Holiness," says the driver," Would you please take your seat so we can leave?"

"Well, to tell you the truth," says the Pope, "they never let me drive at the Vatican when I was a Cardinal, and I'd really like to drive today."

"I'm sorry, Your Holiness, but I cannot let you do that. I'd lose my job! And what if something should Happen?" protests the driver, wishing he'd never gone to work that morning.

"Who's going to tell? Besides, there might be something extra in it for you," says the Pope with a Smile.

Reluctantly, the driver gets in the back as the Pope climbs in behind the wheel. The driver quickly Regrets his decision when, after exiting the airport,the Pontiff floors it, accelerating the limo to 105 Mph. (Remember, he's a German Pope.)

"Please slow down, Your Holiness!" pleads the worried driver, but the Pope keeps the pedal to the metal until they hear sirens.

"Oh, dear God, I'm gonna lose my license -- and my job!" moans the driver.

The Pope pulls over and rolls down the window as the cop approaches, but the cop takes one look at him, goes back to his motorcycle, and gets on the radio. "I need to talk to the Chief," he says to the dispatcher.

The Chief gets on the radio and the cop Tells him that he's stopped a limo going a hundred and five.

"So bust him," says the Chief.

"I don't think we want to do that, he's really important," said the cop.

The Chief exclaimed," All the more reason!"

"No, I mean really important," said the cop with a bit of persistence.

The Chief then asked, "Who ya got there, the Mayor?"

Cop: "Bigger."

Chief: " The Governor?"

Chief: "The President?"

"Well," said the Chief, "Who is it?"

Cop: "I think it's God!"

The Chief is even more puzzled and curious, "What makes you think it's God?"

Cop: "He's got the Pope as a chauffeur!"

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ok ok ok, take this one on for a size,

theres 2 friends, john and edd and they have a car accident, john goes to heaven where he is awaited by saint peter, when he gets there saint petere says

" Welcome to heaven john, i am sad to tell you though that edd had to go to the other side if you know what i mean "

john says " wow, im shocked, well, can i at least say goodbye to edd one las time ? "

said peter says "sure walk with me " and they go to the edge of heaven where they could see edd.

john takes a look and very puzzeled asks saint peter

isnt he supposed to be in hell? i mean, hes having an awful good time down there, not to be disrispecful or not but look at him, hes on a white sand beach , thats the biggest sun ive ever seen, a keg of ice cold beer one side and that gorgeus super model on the other ....

saint peter turns to john and tells him

" dear john, not everything is what it seems, for example, that keg of beer, down in the buttom, it has a little hole and by the time he wants to drink it will be empty, and that super model you pointed out, well, what can i say she dosent any hole... ' "

I Am But A Solution In Search Of A Problem.

Originally posted by Bejeber

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those knuckleheads went off and started a band without even telling us or inviting us to join!!

Rude.

I don't know man, I don't think you can have three guitarist in the same band or the same room.

Originally posted by Paddy O'Furniture:

Originally posted by Seamus O'Tedster:

Originally posted by Pappadopalus:

Paging Michael Hunt. Mike Hunt. Mike Hunt.

Has anyone seen Mike Hunt?

He's in a band playing continuous soft hits with Hugh Jass.
And Jack Doff.
Backing vocals by Jenny Tailya...
Go that way really fast.  If something gets in your way, turn.

I'm back. Been stranded at ILM (Wilmington, NC) with a dead engine in the Mooney. It took 7 days to get the engine fixed. I just got back late last night.

I'm really just glad that the engine lunched itself on the apron of runway 24 during the runup. Having a CPL during flight isn't something I look forward to. Having to be towed to the hangar was a bit embarrassing, though. :rolleyes:

Apparently the front main bearing oil feed was clogged up with carbon flakes (we found a broken ring on number 2 piston on the last teardown but didn't do a complete overhaul since it had only been about 39 hours since the last one) and that bearing went. The other bearings (mains and rod) showed some galling from low oil pressure, too.

I had noticed that the oil temperature was a little low and the oil pressure a little high on my last couple of flights. Our local mechanic said it was probably just because of the recent overhaul. (my partners and I are going to get a new mechanic)

You'd think the Wilmington airport would be better able to cope with an engine as common as a Conti 550 at an airport that big. Getting a new engine took them 5 days. Their CA facilities are pretty good otherwise. The mechanic there was pretty competent.

Born on the Bayou

Originally posted by HardTail:

Damned. Glad you're safe and sound LPCustom.

Hey, thanks, KPB, er, Hardtail. Did you get your hardtail Strat, yet? Does it play great?

I've been thinking of getting a hardtail Strat myself. I have the little Fender Mini-Strat that I bought last year. It sounds great to me. And I like not having the trem there, too (keeping it tuned is easier). Please post a review of the guitar if you haven't already (I have a lot of reading to do :D ).

Born on the Bayou

Archived