Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Price check?

Braxat

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well it aint for me !! =D

its for a friend that lives in belgium, he saw at actually It his local store for 450, on line from germany at 358 and he wanted a price check , i said id run it by here

I Am But A Solution In Search Of A Problem.

Are you sure about the price?

I've gone off to look at the http://www.musicstore.de site, which ok, is no great shakes on prices but is a good indication of the "middle of the road" prices for gear. Gibbies are pretty much all at a 1000+ euros. The cheapest one is at 898

It's not an EPIPHONE "by Gibson", is it? I just can't believe that there's no catch to this.

I used Google to check prices and conversion.

Musician's Friend sells them (as do many others) for $689 US. According to Google's converter, that's about $576 euros. I find it hard to believe your friend has found a brand new Faded SG for less than they sell in the U.S., even accounting for some wiggle room to deal. $125+ euro difference? I don't think so. Sounds like it's either used, grey market (In which case it won't have a warranty from the importer and doesn't have a warranty from Gibson USA.) or damaged.

Let us know what you find out about this instrument.

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

well it aint for me so it dosent ahve to come con canada, as long as it gets to belgium..ill keep u guys posted on what happens, i dont know if its new or not, i just know he found it at his local guitar shop =p
I Am But A Solution In Search Of A Problem.

Archived