Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

beauty in the snow (daphneblue esp strat)

wietse

my most succesfull restoration job ever, bought this japanese ESP a few weeks ago on a fleamarket for only 4 euro.

he looked like hell, painted darkblue scratched in, sprayed on with various colours and written on.

the seller was happy to get 4 euro for it :D , and i was happy to get it for that money.

i stripped it filled al the dents and schratches and refinished it in daphneblue, or better a color i could get easely in a spraycan that's the closest to daphneblue.

now it plays sounds and looks great only needs a new whammybar and it's completely finnished.

man i'm happy.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/wietse/ESP.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/wietse/espbody.jpg

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice job!

Are you the same Wietse who sings in a band with a keyboard player named Roel?

Korg PA3X Pro 76 and Kronos 61, Roland G-70, Integra 7 and BK7-m, Casio PX-5S, Fender Stratocaster with Fralin pickups, Fender Stratocaster with Kinman pickups, 1965 Gibson SG Standard

Niiiiiiiiiiiiice!! :cool:

I bet she's real snarky in positions 'too' and 'for'... ;):thu::cool:

By the way... was the previous owner a lefty or something? What's with the additional strap-button on the lower-bout's cutaway-horn?

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

$4.801 U.S. according to my converter. A real diamond in the rough. Good job. That looks about like the color of the first strat I saw as a kid.
Raise your children and spoil your grandchildren. Spoil your children and raise your grandchildren.

Archived