Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

You won't believe this video

Guitar Geezer

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was crazy enough to watch!!!!! It buuuurns!! I think I'll sleep with the light on tonight, knowwhutImean? I never did like bass players who use a pick. What'd they feed them to make them act like that?!? God help us all.....
I was born at night but I wasn't born last night...

Pretty bad song, but I thought it was a good performance :D

Did you see the other vids in that play list? Check out the Yardbirds with Jimmy Page. The second song is them doing Dazed and Confused.

Marc

Searching for a new sig

I might be kinda nuts... or maybe I was huffing glue or something...

But I liked this Osmonds tune. I had no idea they did stuff like that.

\m/

Erik

"To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting."

--Sun Tzu

Originally posted by Hush.:

Did you see the other vids in that play list? Check out the Yardbirds with Jimmy Page. The second song is them doing Dazed and Confused.

Marc

I did not realize that Dazed was originally a Yardbirds tune. (OK OK I know it's really a trad. blues thing) ;)
Lynn G

OMFG!!!!!!

That was the funniest thing Ive seen all day! Did you check out the porkchop sideburns that guy on the guitar had? Bearly covered the stupid smirk on his face.... man... that took balls.

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k81/exhunter56/d8dc0583.jpg

Dick Cheney is organising another hunting trip... who's in?

Originally posted by Guitar Geezer:

...Dont worry - it's work safe :D

Originally posted by Tedster:

Work safe?

I'm with Ted. In fact, I'd go so far as to say this isn't safe in any context. :freak:

Originally posted by Sasquatch51:

That was pretty traumatic. I think I'll need therapy. Well, OK, I already needed therapy, but now I need more.

Can we make it group therapy? I'm gonna need more, too. :freak:

Originally posted by CMDN:

I might be kinda nuts... or maybe I was huffing glue or something...

But I liked this Osmonds tune. I had no idea they did stuff like that.

Originally posted by Danzilla:

Ok, SOMMEBODY has to have covered this in the last 20 years... sans bellbottoms, rhinestones & fringe.

I think Cottonmouth D.N. has found a cover to play! :thu:

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Originally posted by Guitar Geezer:

Originally posted by Hush.:

Marc

I did not realize that Dazed was originally a Yardbirds tune. (OK OK I know it's really a trad. blues thing) ;)
Dazed and Confused is pieces of a few Yardbirds songs put together. A song called "I'm Confused" makes up the most part of it, while the solo is note for note from a Yardbirds song called "Think About It". When you hear the solo, you don't even have to think about it or listen real close, it is exactly note for note. It's funny how it fits both songs perfectly. Page rules!!

Avoid playing the amplifier at a volume setting high enough to produce a distorted sound through the speaker-Fender Guitar Course-1966

What a great video... I now see the Osmonds in a whole 'nother light!

Great choreography! Definitely an influence on some future rock bands/lead singers...

Who's playing the drums??? Anybody notice that there a drum kit on the right side of the set with NO drummer? At least their guitars were plugged in!!!

Originally posted by LPCustom:

I was amazed that Donny wasn't singing on that. (I thought he did all their singing. BWDIK? :rolleyes: )

Isn't that Donny playing bass (with a pick) and singing the choruses???

"Spend all day doing nothing

But we sure do it well" - Huck Johns from 'Oh Yeah'

Click to Listen to Oh yeah

Originally posted by Bullet Train to Osaka:

they look like head bands to me, i was thinkin the same thing though, maybe to make the sound a little dull?

yea, some kind of a muting agent definitely...
YtseJam your Majesty!

Archived