Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

yo yo

metalguy4000

Yo whats up everyone. I know i've been away from the forum for quite a spell now, but i;ve been busy with getting school straighted out for MI, and working on some new material. Here is a link that has a new tune if anyones intrested :)

thanx alot guys.

[As A String pointed out, links to your music belong in Click on This Thread and Post it Here ]

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the combo of parts to the tune. Nice segwaze

The major key solo in the middle was a surprise - almost shocking !

The broken timing definitely keeps it flowing, however; I was kinda wanting to hear the broken phrases extend and kind of "set up camp" and develop within the Valley of The Tune for a little while

Nice fade out, to boot.

You have alot of fresh ideas and the stuff doesn't sound 80's or 90's not realizing the 80's are over.

keep it up, young man Go West, Go West

Good thang your gettin outta Mississippi

I used to play with a yo-yo...when I was a kid. She lived down the street from me....not real bright, but a lot of fun. :D

Seriously...I did get pretty good with a yo-yo...I had Duncan yo-yos. I could do quite a few tricks with them.

Oh....wait a minute.....we're not really talking about yo-yos are we?

Never mind....

"And so I definitely, when I have a daughter, I have a lot of good advice for her."

~Paris Hilton

BWAAAHAAAHAAHAAA!!!

Originally posted by A String:

Hey, it's the "Pappy is a dufus" guy!

Wait, didn't posting links to your tunes, outside of the "Post your music here" threads, get you into trouble in the past? Twice I believe? I think Jim Quinn actually deleted your first post last time right?

Isn't that what a certain administration used to term as 'adopting a non-learning posture'?

:0)

G.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the World will know Peace": Jimi Hendrix

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=738517&content=music

The Geoff - blame Caevan!!!

Originally posted by YzeCounsel:

I missed that, wasn't aware of metal guy throwing ad-hominem attacks

I like hominy. Some people don't but it's good with a little butter. I can't see why throwing it at someone would really be considered much of an attack, though. It would be hard to hurt somebody with it....unless maybe their cholesterol was already way too high.

"And so I definitely, when I have a daughter, I have a lot of good advice for her."

~Paris Hilton

BWAAAHAAAHAAHAAA!!!

Originally posted by Sasquatch51:

Originally posted by YzeCounsel:

I missed that, wasn't aware of metal guy throwing ad-hominem attacks

I like hominy. Some people don't but it's good with a little butter. I can't see why throwing it at someone would really be considered much of an attack, though. It would be hard to hurt somebody with it....unless maybe their cholesterol was already way too high.
True Grits! Ooops - that was a movie. :D
Never a DUH! moment! Well, almost never. OK, OK! Sometimes never!

Hey, welcome back, don't misread suggestions and razzing as being hostile, it's pretty much all good natured and well meaning (well, except for A String, now HE'S a dufas; notice how he looks like a little girl?) ;):thu::cool:

Seriously, welcome back; last time around I kiddingly threw the "dufas" word around, and didn't mean to offend you, I was just trying (unsuccessfully) to be funny...

FWIW, I say you're allowed to post a few links here and there, as long as it's O.K. for people to post a bunch of silly replies on here, as well, not to mention some monster pointless rambling ambling threads floating around on the first 'page here... you go ahead and post some mp3 links, man! :thu::cool:

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Archived