Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Where's BiC?

Bluesape

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I myself pray that BiC is doing OK wherever he is, and that he does re-emerge here on the Guitar Forum soon.

Robert J. ("Bob") Welch III

"If you were the only person who ever lived, God still would have sent Jesus His only Son to die on the cross for YOU, because that is how much HE LOVES YOU!"

Hi Guys! :wave:

Thanx for the love. :thu:

I've been back since Jan 23rd... took a 3 week break, and now I'm working the night shift. My Wife & I are keeping extremely busy trying to prepare and budget for the upcoming adoption of our daughter from China. But overall, It's just really nice being back home with my Wife.

I'll continue to pop in from time to time, so don't worry if you haven't heard from me in a while.

God Bless & Much Love,

Rod "BiC"

"Treat your wife with honor, respect, and understanding as you live together so that you can pray effectively as husband and wife." 1 Peter 3:7

Good to hear from you, my friend and brother in the Lord, and glad to hear that all is well with you and your family. :) Welcome home. :)

Robert J. ("Bob") Welch III

"If you were the only person who ever lived, God still would have sent Jesus His only Son to die on the cross for YOU, because that is how much HE LOVES YOU!"

Archived