Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

To all my friends on the guitar forum...

Tedster

Yeah, we can't take the attitude that this is an exclusive club instead of an open forum, and everyone deserves to be treated with decency and respect, so long as they do the same. I hate to see anyone getting flamed and put down here, even if it is somewhat deserved. I don't mind so much when it happens to me, because I have a sick habit of inserting controversial posts laced with warped humor, so reactions are inevitable.

But let's try and remember that the guy or gal making their first post is likely nervous and tentative, and may not know nettiquette protocol.

Never a DUH! moment! Well, almost never. OK, OK! Sometimes never!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To all nervous Neds and Nellies a/k/a First Time Posters... we may bark a lot sometimes, but we don't bite!

Even if the more rabid ones occasionally DO, it's over computer lines so it's relatively painless!

If we seem a little bit crazy, it's cause we ARE (OK, speaking only for myself)... but only a little bit.. I don't think most of us are posting from a padded room!

On second thought, that's only a supposition.. I don't really know where you guys live! As long as we all take our meds, I guess it's OK! And, luckily for all, there are no sharp objects involved in typing, or playing guitar! (Unless you file your picks.. Eric Johnson sands the corners down to smooth them. They have to keep him busy somehow!)

Archived