Jump to content


Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

The Three Forum Amigos:


Dr. Ellwood

Recommended Posts



  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Damned! All I have is a standard. It's a pretty one though. I don't post it because it looks exactly like the one Ellwood has in his avatar except for the mini-humbuckers. It also looks like he has tophats. I have black speed knobs. Other than that, the look is the same.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Bill@Welcome Home Studios:

Can I play too, or are gold tops excluded?

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v603/BillPark/02-16-06_1946.jpg

Now those are PURTY!!! :D

 

I'll bet they sound sweet through that Univalve. (That _is_ a Univalve, right?)

Born on the Bayou

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by KPB:

Damned! All I have is a standard. It's a pretty one though. I don't post it because it looks exactly like the one Ellwood has in his avatar except for the mini-humbuckers. It also looks like he has tophats. I have black speed knobs. Other than that, the look is the same.

I'd love to see it anyway. :)

Born on the Bayou

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Bill@Welcome Home Studios:

Can I play too, or are gold tops excluded?

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v603/BillPark/02-16-06_1946.jpg

Schwing :P you kiddin me you win!! :cool::cool:
The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh boy... took me a moment there after looking at that. Hey shit that's my guitar man..

Duh!

 

It's a 1971 LP Custom finished in gold with Gibson stamped on the covers. The picture's quite bad and it does actually sparkle when she's in the light.

It was Hoyte Axton's before I got it.

 

Heavy... But ROCKS!

I still think guitars are like shoes, but louder.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Guitars are like shoes. But louder.:

Oh boy... took me a moment there after looking at that. Hey shit that's my guitar man..

Duh!

 

It's a 1971 LP Custom finished in gold with Gibson stamped on the covers. The picture's quite bad and it does actually sparkle when she's in the light.

It was Hoyte Axton's before I got it.

 

Shoes, yea that's the only one I had of yours! Snap me a good one and I'll replace it at no extra charge, and yea I remember you telling the Hoyte connection, ultar cool for sure. :thu:

 

Heavy... But ROCKS!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...