Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Going Postal....

MILLO

OK, so there's a possibility my new Avatar 2x12 cab will arrive today. Can't sit down to practice/do work in anticipation for that truck! I just realized I didn't even ask what parcel service they'd be using! I leave for work at 2:15, then from work go to a gig, can't get back home until around 11:00pm--hope it arrives before then and if not, hope the neighbors are allowed to get it for me. No, I don't need it for the gig, I just want to try it!... I just got a head I haven't been able to fire up at home, just got a Fulltone Choralflange and Flip Tremolo, and one of my electrics is back from the doctor's (repair shop--needed to be re-wired), so I REALLY need that cab to be here soon!

I'm usually pretty patient w/ gear on the mail, but this time I REALLY want that thing to arrive :( ! I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve :D !

Patience little grasshopper, patience....

[edited for spelling, how strange!]

"Without music, life would be a mistake."

--from 'Beyond Good and Evil', by Friedrich Nietzsche

My MySpace Space

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Bluesape:

Let's hope it's Fedex, and ya get it today!

FedEx it????? Sorry Bluesape but I gotta call you there, I am a UPS'er through and through (because they sign my paycheques). And if it were UPS... well this tread would not even have started!

Hope it gets there soon pal.

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k81/exhunter56/d8dc0583.jpg

Dick Cheney is organising another hunting trip... who's in?

Actually, it did get here before I left for work. FedEx damaged it. It wasn't bad, just a dent and a chip--I still need to try it well and/oropen the back to see if there's any damage to the speakers or other hardware inside.

Dave from Avatar was really nice about it. I'm happy but still a bit bummed out.

"Without music, life would be a mistake."

--from 'Beyond Good and Evil', by Friedrich Nietzsche

My MySpace Space

Archived