Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

B.B. King's dog dognapped...King offers autographed guitar as reward...

Tedster

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is so $4!++y!!

As far as I'm concerned, taking or hurting someone's dog is nearly tantamount to doing so to anyone in their family. I take a seriously dim view of it; harm my dog-buddy at genuine risk to life and limb! No joke.

I wish I could find his dog and return it; in all seriousness and sincerity, if I did, I'd request that he auction off the guitar and donate the proceeds to the S.P.C.A. or a similar organization...

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Originally posted by Caevan_O'Shite:

That is so $4!++y!!

As far as I concerned, taking or hurting someone's dog is nearly tantamount to doing so to anyone in their family. I take a seriously dim view of it; harm my dog-buddy at genuine risk to life and limb! No joke.

I wish I could find his dog and return it; in all seriousness and sincerity, if I did, I'd request that he auction off the guitar and donate the proceeds to the S.P.C.A. or a similar organization...

:thu: Right on!
The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.

Originally posted by fantasticsound:

I just asked a friend in LA to look for the dog. I'd really like him to provide a Little Lucille, though. ;)

(Seriously, I hope his dog is alive and well and returned to him soon.)

I mentioned it to Lindsay on the phone last night, too...
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Originally posted by PeeMonkey:

I dont think it was said that it was kidnapped, the story just said the dog might of run out, most likely the co-manager left the gate open. Well for a reward like that im sure his dog will show up :)

Too bad Paul didn't do that to Yoko.

Mikegug

www.facebook.com/theresistancemusic

Archived