Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

posting a few levels up

TheInfluence

sorry about the posting here guys, I'm serioulsly not trying to spam. I tried to post in the "THE MASTER MUSIC POST AREA 2006" but it kept putting it in here. Maybe I'm just not understanding exactly how to post on different levels. I'm seriously NOT trying to spam this post, I've actually been trying to post in the right area. If someone could give me some insight on how to do this it would be much appreciated.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by TheInfluence:

sorry about the posting here guys, I'm serioulsly not trying to spam. I tried to post in the "THE MASTER MUSIC POST AREA 2006" but it kept putting it in here. Maybe I'm just not understanding exactly how to post on different levels. I'm seriously NOT trying to spam this post, I've actually been trying to post in the right area. If someone could give me some insight on how to do this it would be much appreciated.

No probs. You click on the thread and when it opens, you click on the small "post reply" button on the bottom left hand corner of the screen and just add your bit to the thread.

Yeah, it's occurred to me that some people are hitting "Post New Topic" before entering the area they want to post in. This drops the new post, as a main thread, on the main page.

Like Kramer said there, click on the "Post it here" section up top. Once that window has opened, then click on "Add Reply" at the bottom. It will be added to the section you opened up.

Archived