Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

doofus

metalguy4000

I see that my one statement to a fellow named pappy has caused quite the stir around this here community :P haha. i see in other threads than none of you will probably let me live it down, so hahah. Its all cool. YOU all seem like intellegent plank spankin nobels here, so we can now all speak of the incredable instrument that we so gracefully abuse daily. Much love :rolleyes:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by metalguy4000:

I see that my one statement to a fellow named pappy has caused quite the stir around this here community :P haha. i see in other threads than none of you will probably let me live it down, so hahah. Its all cool. YOU all seem like intellegent plank spankin nobels here, so we can now all speak of the incredable instrument that we so gracefully abuse daily. Much love :rolleyes:

Great idea, let's do!

How long you been playing Metalguy? You playing in a band with other people or just yourself and the drum machine? I listened to your material, sounds like you have some talent. Good work.

I am jacked because I just bought a new amp, it will be here tomorrow--VHT!!!

I was just being a smart@$$, milkin' the word "dufas"/"doofus" (better spelling ya got there, I just went with "when in Rome"); no offense meant...

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Originally posted by KPB:

Tell us about your gear.

Not much to mine right now. I have a Gibson LP Standard and a Line 6 practice amp.

My goal is to get a new guitar once a year in the hopes of catching up with ellwood in about 50 years. :D

Nah, by then Ellwood will own Gibson. What'll you do then?

Born on the Bayou

Archived