Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

My guitar website/recordings.

MichaelMurrayGuitar.com

Hi Fellow Guitarists:

I have just created my website and would like to get some traffic. There are several recordings which can be downloaded and some guitar information/tips. Eventually I hope to have more lessons and useful information and will be updating the site regularly. The recordings are classical guitar but most of the info on the site is general to all styles. If you like Spanish guitar listen to the Turina recording.

Michael Murray

The address is: http://www.MichaelMurrayGuitar.com

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, String.

Millo, I didn't go to FSU at least not officially as in every other sense I was part of Bruce's guitar class. Out of state tuition was a bit too high for me at the time so I studied with Bruce privately for 2 and a half years. When I felt I had got what I needed from Bruce I went and finished off my university in Canada and then went to Germany. Studying music in Germany is great because not only do they have some of the world's best music schools, it is all free even for foreigners. Of course, with this deal there is a lot of competition for spots which are strictly limited and the government is talking of introducing tuition fees.

How do you know Patrick? I see you are from Austin so do you know Adam Holzman?

Archived