Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Nuestro Foro de Audio, Música y Tecnología - con Gus Lozada

Un viejo rincón en internet, perfecto para hablar en español sobre cosas para Músicos, Acústica, Sonido en Vivo, Tips de Estudio, Equipo, Software y todo lo relacionado con la música y tecnología en audio, así como para tomarte un relax y contactarte con colegas en todo el mundo de habla hispana.

496510590_NuestroForoscaled.jpg.efb36a7b763ba7482b7107443f21d34c.jpg

4,501 topics in this forum

• 6 replies
    • 2k views
  1. masterizacion

• 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 7 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 8 replies
    • 3.3k views
    • 11 replies
    • 4.3k views
    • 46 replies
    • 21.8k views
  2. OYE

• 4 replies
    • 1.8k views
  3. hola

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1k views
  4. ENCONTRE TRABAJO!!!!!!

• 6 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 6 replies
    • 2.9k views
  5. Mini mixers

• 7 replies
    • 2.6k views
  6. Masterizacion

• 5 replies
    • 3.8k views
  7. La musica de Gus

• 5 replies
    • 2.2k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  8. Software

• 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
  9. Finalmente

• 10 replies
    • 3k views
  10. KORG PA80?

• 1 reply
    • 2k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
    • 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 1 reply
    • 3.1k views
  • Trending posts on MPN

• Happening In Gearlab

• Yeah, Allan, I have a Fantom 7 here as well and one of these days I’m going to update its review with stuff about the organ and wavetable modes. I like that its keyboard is quiet and fast. But the aftertouch is much closer to that all-or-nothing feel I was talking about.
    • A 76-key, lighter action K2700, similar to the one found in the original PC3, could quite easily tempt me to put my Fantom 7 up for sale. Kurzweil has a much stronger balance of sample quality across a variety of instruments.  And after reading about the K2700's aftertouch, there's simply no comparison. Thought I was going to jam a finger joint the first time I attempted aftertouch on my Fantom . 
    • That would be perfect !   ☺️   A.C.
    • zeronyne, sorry I missed your question earlier. I’m in agreement with ABECK that the aftertouch is very nice. You don’t have to tire out your fingers to hear just a little, but it increases proportionally from there. That is, it doesn’t go from nothing to full-blast too quickly. That said, for gigging I would welcome a semi-weighted version that still has piano-shaped keys with a lip, but a lighter action overall for playing all night. Like the 76-key K2600.
    • Good to know they read about former issues and wishes here ! Yes,- a 76 and/or 61-key version would be VERY welcome !!! I´d really like to replace my PC361 w/ that.   ☺️   A.C.