Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Nuestro Foro de Audio, Música y Tecnología - con Gus Lozada

Un viejo rincón en internet, perfecto para hablar en español sobre cosas para Músicos, Acústica, Sonido en Vivo, Tips de Estudio, Equipo, Software y todo lo relacionado con la música y tecnología en audio, así como para tomarte un relax y contactarte con colegas en todo el mundo de habla hispana.

496510590_NuestroForoscaled.jpg.efb36a7b763ba7482b7107443f21d34c.jpg

4,501 topics in this forum

• 11 replies
    • 1k views
    • 1 reply
  1. Latin Grammy debacle

• 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 10 replies
  2. Hola comunidad Latína

• 1 reply
  3. Sound Blaster Audigy

• 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 11 replies
  4. 256 canales midi?

• 5 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 4 replies
  5. Phase reverse?

• 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  6. Como samplear?

• 8 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
  7. Comienzos

• 1 reply
  8. Libros.... recomendenme

• 0 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 3k views
    • 8 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 17 replies
  9. Tecladistas Hispanos

• 14 replies
    • 2.7k views
    • 18 replies
    • 2.5k views
    • 2 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 1 reply
  10. Nuevo integrante

• 1 reply
    • 0 replies
  11. Virus?

• 2 replies
    • 6 replies
  • Trending posts on MPN

• Getting onto Rt 4 hasn't gotten any better in recent years, and soccer moms with their iPhones surely haven't helped.   I tried to go to three wave once, but they don't have very flexible hours (they're open like 11am-6pm Monday-Friday) and they still require you to make an appointment even though Covid has been thankfully fairly nonexistent in the area for at least 6 months.
    • Horn players are awesome and badass 100% and I respect them 100% also keyboard players like Greg Phillingaines and David Foster for example who can orchestrate and write horn parts or any part of the orchestra- that's an awesome talent and not knocking it. And keyboard players like for example Wally Minko are super into horns and arranging but I never seen cats like that or someone like George Duke or Herbie Hancock playing horn rompler sounds when they would just rather have an actual horn player play those parts.   It's as disrespectful as asking the drummer to play flute parts and see how he reacts. Same thing LOL.  Why should it be okay for keyboard players to be expected to play horn parts but a drummer gets a pass for not wanting to play flute parts? LOL!  I think I'm going to ask my drummer to play flute parts and see his reaction and have a good laugh over it.   This was a hot button for me because I just can't stand horn parts played by anything other than a horn. LOL But all in all, just trying to defend my brother keyboard players!  Hate seeing other band members with unreasonable expectations of us keys players. 
    • Precisely why wall warts are banned from my gigging setup.   No pedals in my gigging rig, I use rack mount devices.  Some do require wall warts, which I replaced with a Juice Goose 12Paq.
    • Might have been Muscara's Music? I think they were in Belleville......Gene Muscara owned it. He sold me and my dad (I was 15 at the time) a Farfisa VIP 345 and a Leslie 825 (?), and that started my keyboard journey (I was playing trumpet up until that time). That solid state Leslie was a dog though.....
    • This is a strange comment as Nord uses Fatar actions.   The best digital piano action Nord is using is in the Nord Grand and it’s a Kawai action.  🤷‍♂️
  • Come join MPN’s Clubs!

• MPN Gearlab - Interactive reviews