Next Thread
Print Thread
$$ Voice-Over Studio Time $$
#986769 05/09/02 01:36 AM
Gold Member
OP Offline
Gold Member
Hey guys,
I just sealed a gig to design/produce a multi-media CD-ROM for a huge client. The voice-over talent is already lined up, but I'm working with a budget (which I'd like to keep it under, so they'll throw me more work). For my purposes, all I would really need is an iso booth for her to read the script in. The client would also like to have full ownership of the recordings to use in future radio spots and possibly television.

Question#1) What would be a good rate for studio time? I don't need multi-track sessions or anything "fancy". Do engineers come with studio time? Cuz I probably wouldn't need one if it were cheaper.

Question#2) Can anyone recommend a studio in Tampa/St. Petersburg area for this? Again, I don't need a "world class" recording studio.

Question#3) Is there anything that I need to know about outputting the finalized recordings so that the client can send it to a production facility to use in a radio spot?

I know this is a lot of questions, but I'm on the verge of establishing a "bread'n'butter" relationship with a huge client and would like to "WOW" him, while keeping it under budget.

Thanks dudes...(and ladies)

Re: $$ Voice-Over Studio Time $$
#986770 05/13/02 06:05 AM
We are set up to do whatever you need for your client's project.

Check out our web site below, then give me a call directly so I can give you answers to your questions.

I am located in Tampa. I also sent you a private email with the studio number on it as well.

Haven Music Productions
Tampa, FL

www DOT havenmp DOT com

Link Copied to Clipboard