Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Green day

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh shit, Saint Patty's day..damn, I haven't had a drink in 2 weeks. Good enough reason :D (Mind you, the word "green" means something else in BC entirely, holidays notwithstanding, so I guess "Green Day" has been pretty much a weekly thing since college :p )
meh

Normally I would knock back several of these today (there is a bar in SF called An Bohrain that has potentially the best Guinness in the US) but somehow I don't really feel like celebrating today. :mad: Maybe next year, if there's anything left to sit on.

[quote]Originally posted by Sal O'lando: [b]there is a bar in SF called An Bohrain that has potentially the best Guinness in the US[/b][/quote]I guess they have an "in" with the company that others taverns simply do not,right?
"A Robot Playing Trumpet Blows"

[quote]Originally posted by Alndln Opteron: [b] [quote]Originally posted by Sal O'lando: [b]there is a bar in SF called An Bohrain that has potentially the best Guinness in the US[/b][/quote]I guess they have an "in" with the company that others taverns simply do not,right?[/b][/quote]I'm not sure what the deal is, I'll have to ask next time I'm there. I suspect they have the stuff flown in themselves rather than relying on the US distrubutor, combined with a fanatic level of attention to deteil. I've been to Ireland, and this stuff is the real deal. Anyone else from the area want to back me up?

[quote] Ya know, that's what the band meant by Green Day. :idea: [/quote]I had dinner with them in 98. Though we didn't partake (strict security), I wouldn't put it past them for a second :thu:
meh

Archived