Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Does having a rich uncle really help aspiring pop stars?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by thisDude: [b]Having Quincy Jones in your family pretty much makes you, but what about [url=http://www.suntimes.com/output/entertainment/cst-nws-osama16.html?]this girl?[/url] [/b][/quote]Depends on how much " talent" he has. her uncle seems very "talented" to say the least.[b] WAFFA?: sounds like a karate move noise. WA-faaaaa!!![/b] WAFFA! WAFFA! I wonder what kind of "love noises" she makes? Aiee,yi,yi,yi,yi,ya,drddddllla,la,la,la,brddddd,eeeee,hee,hee,hee,ohhhh,ahhhh,ohhhh,OHHH,ahhhh,hohh,hmmmm But seriously folkes how 'bout ol' "Q". A true monster of creativity and an Enduring testement of staggering excellence. you ain't got to laff or nothin', yet one of my secret dreams is to work with missah jones,missah jones, missah jooo,oh,ohnes.

Frank Ranklin and the Ranktones

WARP SPEED ONLY STREAM

FRANKIE RANKLIN (Stanky Franks) <<<

Well, having Anthony Bongiovi, (owner of the Powerstation Studio's in NY) as an uncle certainly didn't hurt his nephew, Bon Jovi. And Anthony is every bit the crook Bin Ladin is, though not a terrorist. Unless you count him sending the dreaded "Bon Jovi" Virus across the world terrorism. :D

Jotown:)

"It's all good: Except when it's Great"

[quote]Originally posted by Jotown: [b]Well, having Anthony Bongiovi, (owner of the Powerstation Studio's in NY) as an uncle certainly didn't hurt his nephew, Bon Jovi. And Anthony is every bit the crook Bin Ladin is, though not a terrorist. Unless you count him sending the dreaded "Bon Jovi" Virus across the world terrorism. :D [/b][/quote]ROTF, Jotown! The same could be said of Richard Marx. I believe his father was a major player in the jingle recording biz, although I'm not certain of his role. They had plenty of money, as well! ;)

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Archived