Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Oohhh, am I bad or what?

So, what gives? I've never even been on Harmony Central before, but, I thought, WTH, I'll sneak over there every now and then when this place gets stale. Just thought I'd check it out from Wewus' post. So, despite the thought that I might not go over there much, I thought I'd register. Guess what? SORRY. THE ADMINISTRATOR HAS BANNED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS. Now, how the frick did that happen? Like I say, I've never even been there before. Did someone steal my email addy and post a bunch of shit there? Yessir...I must be a ba-aaad person. One more reason to stay here. You're stuck with me, folks.
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got a message like that when I tried to access the Dell Computer's support forum recently. I've never been there but it said "sorry but you have been banned from this forum" So I sent an e-mail and got this automated response thanking me for contacting Dell. Must be a bug in the software. Ted if you get over there, there's a guy named 56 Goldtop who has 30,000 plus posts since July of 2001.

There must be a way to write a script that would make it possible to log in and post at several forums simultaneously, sort of mirroring all key strokes or sumpthing - great for upping post counts. Another silly script could copy posts from one forum and post them on another (automatically, while you're doing something else, like working or sleeping). Anyways, I'm sure some stupid folks would like to do it like that. /Mats

http://www.lexam.net/peter/carnut/man.gif

What do we want? Procrastination!

When do we want it? Later!

It's easy, really, Boosh...hey, you've only been on a week or so and you're up to 166 already. Just blink your eyes and we'll all be eating your dust...you'll be like the road runner...
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

[quote]Originally posted by TheWewus: [b]Dat's right! You better respect my post count suckah, or I'll slap a discount on your head, and now my new catch phrase- [b]FEAR...............The Wewus![/b][/b][/quote]I thought wewus was those little critters that I got once after doin a dirty girl

Fan, nu pissar jag taggtråd igen. Jag skulle inte satt på räpan.

http://www.bushcollectors.com

tedster, The same thing happenned to me with prosoundweb. I contacted the administrator a few times, but he was absolutely no help. He just kept saying it was a problem with MY computer! Yeah right, schmuck. I have been on a bunch of forums, and yours is the only one I have problems with, so it's MY fault :rolleyes: :D

Want mix/tracking feedback? Checkout "The Fade"-

www.grand-designs.cc/mmforum/index.php

The soon-to-be home of the "12 Bar-Blues Project"

[quote]Originally posted by Seamus O'Tedster: [b]SORRY. THE ADMINISTRATOR HAS BANNED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS. Now, how the frick did that happen? Like I say, I've never even been there before. Did someone steal my email addy and post a bunch of shit there? Yessir...I must be a ba-aaad person.[/b][/quote]I'm sorry to break this to you, Ted, but you can be, um, a real [i]dick[/i] sometimes. The way you belittle others' opinions, insult their songs and heritage, cut everyone down in political threads, start intentionally inflammatory threads just to get everyone riled up, and even run over little dogs with your car, well, apparently your reputation is catching up with you. Sorry to break it to you this way, but we hope it'll get you to change, if only a little bit. ( :D :D :D :p )

Botch

"Eccentric language often is symptomatic of peculiar thinking" - George Will

www.puddlestone.net

Archived