Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: Open Freestyle Battle

It's like this- and this is the way it is I drink milk for the moustache and Barq's for the fizz It's not a quiz, but riddle me this- If you don't know TheWewus, is ignorance bliss? :eek: :D Is your weekend weak? Has your boredom peaked? Did you sneak off to sqeak off a post here, ya' freak? Geek! Awww, does the curt truth hurt? I bet you fantasize about Ed Smart in see-thru skirt. HahaLOL ;) , hey, check out JDL- He's dug down so deep, I think he just hit htm-hell. Hey-ho, hunter-ya think those old threads are cool? Try to throw down here- it's an old-school duel, fool. :thu:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
come'on now Brakka why should I battle you right now i'm sitting in a room with a view to whats true besides my man get a clue, your not my enemy maybe not a friend to me, but you're still kin to me no matter what ya gender be or political party, we're brothers like the boys hardy, and through music keep it arty bonded and banded through the rainbow color handed god that had landed on earth and became stranded I can't say i'm old school, but I remain in school to learn to be a new tool to fight sh*t that aint cool like that white house fool with his hand on the button using gods name in vain to help satisfy a glutton, does he truly believe that he represents the many, then wheres the love in his eyes because i don't see any so I can't battle you because i'm already at war standing right by your side giving George the 2/4

[quote]Originally posted by Nawledge: [b]come'on now Brakka why should I battle you right now i'm sitting in a room with a view to whats true besides my man get a clue, your not my enemy maybe not a friend to me, but you're still kin to me no matter what ya gender be or political party, we're brothers like the boys hardy, and through music keep it arty bonded and banded through the rainbow color handed god that had landed on earth and became stranded I can't say i'm old school, but I remain in school to learn to be a new tool to fight sh*t that aint cool like that white house fool with his hand on the button using gods name in vain to help satisfy a glutton, does he truly believe that he represents the many, then wheres the love in his eyes because i don't see any so I can't battle you because i'm already at war standing right by your side giving George the 2/4[/b][/quote]You can't hear me, Nawledge, but I got my turntables out, and I'm scratchin' along with this one...YO!!! Tedster...with my hip hop handle "Wacky 2-Large"
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Oh- I said "battle," but I didn't mean war. I got nothing against you, 'Ledge, what would war be good for? Just rhyming, I had free time- there's no crime Tryin to get dBun to chime in with a line Time for peace here, steer clear of the other Let this thread be the streetcorner, we gather together, brother Whether either of the other of us ever was a rapper Break bread in this thread off the top of your head to add a chapter Dude- I never even saw [i]8 Mile.[/i] :o I'm not really the guy to try to fly freestyle :o :o It just seemed to be cool to see if we could be loose, Creativity sans negativity, rhymes minus rude Talk political topics, doc- I won't mind Don't render me rude if I don't respond in kind But if someone raps mac/PC, Coke/Pepsi, or AC/DC, You'll see me get freaky-deaky with flyin-blind rhyming lines on all three. :wave:

Brakka has called me to the floor Reaching back and getting topics from before Look back and attack All this war is just wack! The only words I see Resemble what freedom be All this talk about things to come The brains and games make me feel so dumb The pain and shame means the war is won And after all of it, we'll all just shun This idea of Manifest Destiny And, why do our sons pay the fee? For being born in this society The forum has led me to this choice It has given me a voice To reply and to sigh At the end of the day That real people and places, make me say One Word. Feed it to the rest. Take the sound-proof test Un-vest Suit-up, cuz we going to war Lay to rest, and hang onto the floor No more. Yet, reality hasn't hit me yet Just to log-out in the night, I'm set The reason the past is present Is cuz I need to vent On a high from VEGEMITE Or as Wewus has put it And just hit . . . .the floor (The End) (good one((s)) Brakka)

yo,yo.I got PROPS for the baddio daddio poet I say nawledge is tops he's all that we all know it got lingo like ringo he the drummer for the beatles tupac's gone you get hiv from needles most black dudes are cool they ain't no fools they might sell crack but they ain't the ones that do it I say screw it goin' to a sucker job a fucker job where the first thing your boss says is bend over like rover they work you like the dog you become after ten years you turn into one of the pack and wait in the sucker line for your sucker heart attack get the fuck back you slack hacks you whack macks all you sallys dilly and dally and act all pally all the while the crocodile smiles are sharpened and honed the vampire teeth are sunk to the bone in the necks of the unsuspecting souls by the disrespecting holes of emptiness and pose say I, this composer of prose. yo. :bor: :bor:

Frank Ranklin and the Ranktones

WARP SPEED ONLY STREAM

FRANKIE RANKLIN (Stanky Franks) <<<

Ya lucky-Wewus, for me revivng your threads Now, you can count the un-beaten heads Now, with that said Let me say this Oh Wait! I'll be back, I gotta take a piss . . . . . . . . Ok, I'm back and ready to smack Face to face in a duel attack C'mon Brakka, hit me with your best shot I'm up and ready, not to be caught Not to be bought But, to be sought By the way who made us Why do you make a fuss? Wewus is too much of a ---- To realign with the sign Written above With the bleeding rhythm of love I was affected by vegemite But, that dont mean I can't fight Peace to the lease of a loan, on the phone, grab the bone, with that tone, in your ear, no fear, drink beer, *sniff sniff* what is that I hear? It's too late to remember what I wrote So, I'll go in my back yard And sacrifice a goat andadlosmd dewwfdsma fsdfffeawrarwwfsfgv HELLO? who is this? This is "JDL"'s mother! He just passed out while typing this! You dam fools! It's this "wewus" character that made him do this, isnt it?! When I find him....(angry, grunting sounds)

(good one arell) Did I do that right, J? I first heard that "(good one)" goof today Way to play, A-spence, joinin the gents over the fence I like that croc smile line, but I don't know what it meant. :o Yo JDL- I just cruised your site Duck fan, huh? Were you watching tonight? Go green! Somebody scream! They shot out the lights! "Duke Who" when you got 2 Lukes, right? Vitale voice- "Final Four baby! All the way! "You don't need a top seed to win the NCAA!" Keep rocking JDL, all night But you know you need to be weaned off the vegemite. I can see you now- "That's not a knife, THAT"S a knife." ;) That's not a bread spread, get some Jif and a life.

m/f's is free stylin up in the sss pass the mic I was gone but now i'm back with a pack of these cool ass facts made environmentally safe for whites browns yellows reds and blacks all I do is stack wax never worry about stackin chips fancy whips or honey dips I spend my time just talking to god, while taking all day trips then I return with some live and let learn fight an army of cops and thugs, just to get in my place but you should see the look on their face when I dissapear without a trace swinging on a fat lace through my screen into cyberspace carrying no weapons, just my mic and my flow I saw the lights on at craigs house, it was the only place to go where we are all family some friends and some foe but still all related, the spot is open not gated where we speak our minds, even if other minds hate it collect my knowledge from cats like Alndln Opteron , and Philip O'Keefe because their wisdom is long as the coral reef jedis always got my back when I got beef and if there's any trouble lurking in the shadows don't even try it because even though he's quiet my man ken/eleven, will cut your dice game down to 7 and theres just to many names for me to list all my bretheren but they know who they are cause I know who they R and whether they know it or not we all follow the north star the jews and the gentiles the muslims and the christians and when the atheist among us drop some science I still listen with an open mind and an open heart my mic glistens you cats are off the hook, only at the sss :thu:

[quote]Originally posted by arellspencer: [b]yo,yo.I got PROPS for the baddio daddio poet I say nawledge is tops he's all that we all know it got lingo like ringo he the drummer for the beatles tupac's gone you get hiv from needles most black dudes are cool they ain't no fools they might sell crack but they ain't the ones that do it I say screw it goin' to a sucker job a fucker job where the first thing your boss says is bend over like rover they work you like the dog you become after ten years you turn into one of the pack and wait in the sucker line for your sucker heart attack get the fuck back you slack hacks you whack macks all you sallys dilly and dally and act all pally all the while the crocodile smiles are sharpened and honed the vampire teeth are sunk to the bone in the necks of the unsuspecting souls by the disrespecting holes of emptiness and pose say I, this composer of prose. yo. :bor: :bor: [/b][/quote]THANKS for lettin me play games with all you reindeers, this is fun. I studied NAWLEDGES FLAWLESS writing style for a while then looked at all the other styles offered and tried to use the FORMULAIC approach as evidenced by nawledges stupendously pristine effort. basically i just copied the style of baddio daddio while tryin' to integrate the words:TUPAC,WHACK,FUCK, and Sally into the mix..

Frank Ranklin and the Ranktones

WARP SPEED ONLY STREAM

FRANKIE RANKLIN (Stanky Franks) <<<

Hey there groovy cats and kittens - just got back. Rhymin' with your keyboard mittens? - let me take a crack. I ain't talking skulls or even verbal attacks, but just a freewheelin' styled approach to clickety clacks--what? Brakka ain't no cracker jack and jill got no water, With Nawledge like a college educatin' your daughter. Slaughter?! To me, you see, no people are fodder. No matter if they're bought by money, power, or god, or just fate, fight the hate no matter on what front, and always take your time to have a wiggle and bump.

are you afraid? I think so Put down your pride, and let's go! I don't think you have it in you to rap You just make excuses talkin sticky, ol' sap The words don't spill out of Wewus's head Instead, he has to whine rewind, and play that again Too afraid to carry out the beat Don't worry Wewus, I know I GOT YOU DEFEAT Don't make excuses to pull you away This post count thing, what are you trying to say? That's what I thought . . . nothin (now take the mike if you aint phsyced)

[quote]Originally posted by G(Jazzbo)T3: [b]My name is Barney Rubble and I'm here to say, I love fruity pebbles in a major way![/b][/quote]Well, none of you were able to match my ryhme, so I guess I win , huh?

Want mix/tracking feedback? Checkout "The Fade"-

www.grand-designs.cc/mmforum/index.php

The soon-to-be home of the "12 Bar-Blues Project"

schmee- or schould I say schpam- Quite a jam, man, but damn You may have missed the gist of all this- your mission, if you choose to list and be witnessed, Is to rap. We don't need a track here, we all hear the beats clear in our mind's ear And oh dear... I rapped along over your song, but not for long- I coudn't find beat one, but beat 39 was strong. :D

I hope I don't get sued for this: Rockin' in the nude, feelin' like a dood, it's a ripoff, such a ripoff.* If you wanta fight spam, cause the internet's jammed, then why can't you adhere to the motherfuckin' plan, Mr. Ripoff? Yeah, I'm talkin' to you... JDL, and Brakka too.. Sal and arell wankin, I think Nawledge needs a spanking, and now you've got me thinking, maybe you've been drinking and you're drunk with joy..... low post count boys.... breaking up my poise, it's enough to make a dolphin weep. * [i]Marc Bolan[/i]

nevermind the slip & poke of a bored-on-sunday joke sitting high around your ear like a bum with his malt liquer beer so it looks like to me that the joke is on you cause i knew it was that you'd do what you'd do when the length of your construing had the strength of one pursuing... relentless culpability, "just cutting all i can, and right down at the knees" cause that's what being like the Man is all about, hell it's right there on his plan so - instead of hanging & baking, and all this god damn verbal copulating i decided that i'd put the most random thing i could in my post and then i'd cast the fishing pole and wait for the lure to tag your hole...

--_ ______________ _

"Self-awareness is the key to your upheaval from mediocrity."

Sueing is for losers Or so I am told Say what you want Just always be bold Wewus, I don't have a problem with you And this fake war has gone, just for 2 It's been fun, although I must say I slit the dolphins throat Boosh isn't gay Brakka's lyrical rhythm and organization Has made me cut off that dolphin's fin TheWewus has nothing else to do But put down Brakka and me, the two so what if the post count is low? At least we got something left to show Your high post count only means one thing That you on here, more than you sing Get off the comp. and start playing Music must be back That's all I'm saying And when I brought up your old topics I had to pick the hot picks Peace to TheWewus and all the peeps As JDL, now goes to sleeps Now, let's spin the rap toward somewhere other than this So Wewus will stop cussing, and I'll not say piss I'm sorry if this didn't flow smoothly But after Top Ramen, I'm feeling wooosy Thanks to Boosh I've used up all my questions So, now I have no more suggestions BTW, Brakka, look at your post count and mine We're twins on the net, that's hard to find

Whew! Who knew Wew would spew? :) Sure schmee says I misconschtrue His planned contradiction to bring friction to the fray Deface this space with his latest tasteless foray Okay, touche. But I enjoyed your joining in Flowin with the growing showdown of lyric-throwing Oh- just so you know, bro Your music is fine, don't go psycho

I'm on WKSSS-Craig Anderton, just chillin with Brakka the the original post packa, trying to pull the wool from over your eyes left by o'reilys hate factor in another freestyle session the sss is full of teachers so I came to learn a lesson, drop a few serious thoughts, then continue on my quest because we all know..... there's no time like the present so wait- stop look and listen once again the time has come to show you what you've been missin in your current catalog keeping hip-hop fans in the fog rapin bout living high on the hog for this excercise I'll jog down to your wack record label run in the studio and cut the microphone cable as punishment for telling silly fables and exploiting the minds of the youth with dilapidated beats diluted of all truth but I reputiate with proof and a lyrical dagger fashioned from a wisdom tooth you may have bought the airwaves been promised coke and sex in stairways but lies are all your turntable plays and when i say turntables I have to laugh cause as it turns out your dj never touched a phonograph he's just a soundbite producer pimpin beats from the streets late at night on tv while trying to sell me a juicer but I make my own beats tag'em set'em free then track'em down in Sonar using turntables satelites and Radar controlled by fatar I push the signal- into outer space on the winds of the accoustic/electric drums guitar and bass reflections bouncing off the walls of our creators grace or the back of Darwins skull if faith is not your taste man knows he has to die why is he quickening the pace it seems are extrements worth saving but the rest is just a waste, and ya don't stop keep on til the heavens pierce the daaaaawwwwnnnn

[font size=1]"To what extent can truth endure incorporation?" [b]-- Friedrich Nietzsche[/b][/font] [img]http://www.schmee.biz/backdoor/timeandbass/lilback-s.jpg[/img] >> [url=http://www.schmee.biz/backdoor/timeandbass/stamina-web.mp3 newwindow]stamina[/url] (mp3) skiing right down your head, like a dose of Grateful Dead, smokes a pair of k2 planks, from the old mid-ninties ranks, ...shaped-curving down your mind, from a necklaced-tree behind, plows a little tiny girl, 40 mile-per-hour squirrel, but you know she'll be a burnin', when she's no longer learnin', she'll be a local pioneer, ...and on that day she will steer, society with a passion, with a heart that's built for action, and pass the cold lemonade, at the price that comes well-paid, for all of that profiteering, all that social engineering, that breaks her tiny heart, and tears her tiny world apart, that wears the proud sash of manly-made, cold, cash and cold lemonade, at the price that comes well-paid of escapade and Fox and trot, and shiny folks who talk a lot, and that cold lemonade, at the price that comes well-paid, to suck on when you're sweaty, during parades, throwin' confetti, but carving down the hill, speeds that tiny little girl, doing circles 'round our mind, 'n all the silly things we'll find, in her tiny little world, where her tiny flag's unfurled, just fer a dirty quick dime, another wonderful time, incorporation can endure, any truth, that's fer sure and no matter... nor when, that it is we might have been, yeah, she'll still learn to ski, and she'll still break your key, but only in one sample, in her beautiful example, of love and respect, and the sweat of preparation, [b]"To what extent (truth, can) endure incorporation"[/b] :thu:

--_ ______________ _

"Self-awareness is the key to your upheaval from mediocrity."

Did someone yell spam I hope he was jokin because that would mean this thread was being used as a token by a misguided mic handler whos talented thats no doubt but your spoken word and beats is not what this is all about so don't tread on the thread c'mon shortstop if you're really from left field then rock the microphone or just yield this thread is now losing it's appeal because you're trying to serve us spam for our very last meal btw your music sounds great dude.

Archived