Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

regrets...have any??

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Remember, it's never too late :thu: [quote]Son: Daddy, what does regret mean? Father: Well Son, it's better to regret something that you have done, than something you haven't done. And by the way, if you see your mother this weekend, tell her, "Satan! Satan! Satan..." [/quote]

Regrets, I've had a few; But then again, too few to mention. I did what I had to do And saw it through without exemption. I planned each charted course; Each careful step along the byway, But more, much more than this, I did it my way.

"Our constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." -- John Adams

"I am a senior member, and thereby entilted to all the privileges and rights accorded said status"

-- NBR

[quote]Originally posted by NOT Bolt Rifles: [b]Regrets, I've had a few; But then again, too few to mention. I did what I had to do And saw it through without exemption. I planned each charted course; Each careful step along the byway, But more, much more than this, I did it my way.[/b][/quote]AUGHGHGHGHG!!! You beat me to it!!! :D :D :D
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

[quote]Originally posted by Seamus O'Tedster: [b] [quote]Originally posted by NOT Bolt Rifles: [b]Regrets, I've had a few; But then again, too few to mention. I did what I had to do And saw it through without exemption. I planned each charted course; Each careful step along the byway, But more, much more than this, I did it my way.[/b][/quote]AUGHGHGHGHG!!! You beat me to it!!! :D :D :D [/b][/quote]Sorry Ted, I'll never do it again! :)

"Our constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." -- John Adams

"I am a senior member, and thereby entilted to all the privileges and rights accorded said status"

-- NBR

Hmmm.... well, tonight I was going to go to the CD release party of a local band that I really like, but I fell asleep. I really regret that, not only because I missed the gig, but because I slept for a couple of hours and now I'm gonna be up all %*$&# night!!!!

I regret the one day I was going out and I...uhm...I'm sorry, I'd much rather hear StrongBad's story about the two girls, where the one girl goes off with the other one. Could you elaborate on that, please? Pictures would be nice also, if it's not too much trouble. Thanks in advance! :p

Super 8

Hear my stuff here

I sometimes regret not following up on the Swiss radiologist I met in Florida in '91, who wanted me to move to Lucerne to be with her. I sometimes regret not getting the balls up to do something fulfilling and enlightening like take off for Europe after high school, or go to a cheaper college, THEN take off for Europe. Along those lines, I regret not getting out of Indiana in a timely fashion...although if I had changed course then, I never would have met my wife.
I've upped my standards; now, up yours.

I try not to regret things that "might have been." They way I see it, they're in the past, and you can't change the past. There's no use in thinking/worrying/obsessing about things you can't change. I concentrate on the present and making a cool future. To me, anything else is counter-productive.

\m/

Erik

"To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting."

--Sun Tzu

I regret putting curry powder in the seafood omelet I cooked for me and my French roomate, and one of his friends. It would have been fine fir me, but I forgot that French people can taste one part of something in 10,000 parts of something else.

[quote]Originally posted by CMDN: [b]I try not to regret things that "might have been." They way I see it, they're in the past, and you can't change the past. There's no use in thinking/worrying/obsessing about things you can't change. I concentrate on the present and making a cool future. To me, anything else is counter-productive.[/b][/quote]Nice,man.

I regret having played Acoustic for nearly two years, getting almost good enough to listen to myself. ....and then gave it up for years, until recently. :cry:

Q. How do you eat an elephant?

A. One bite at a time!

I regret not keeping my grades up in college and getting my draft notice the same week my band signed a contract to be the second bananna band on the TV show "Where the Action Is" with Paul Revere in the 60's. I have always wondered what that would have been the beginning of...

Mark G.

"A man may fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame others" -- John Burroughs

"I consider ethics, as well as religion, as supplements to law in the government of man." -- Thomas Jefferson

I regret selling all my vintage guitars and amps to finance a college education, which, although it did give me the opportunity to do those two girls, which I don't regret, did not lead directly to a career choice since I ended up going back to music, and then I needed to buy more guitars. :eek:

Mac Bowne

G-Clef Acoustics Ltd.

Osaka, Japan

I wish I was little bit taller, I wish I was a baller, I wish I had a girl who looked good I would call her I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat And a six four Impala :D I regret once making ceviche from scallops and sending myself to the emergency room with food poisoning. Quick geography lesson: Rochester, NY, is far from anywhere scallops can be purchased fresh enough to use for ceviche.

Archived