Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Dylan sells panties!!!

I'm not sure how it happened but Dylan's "Love Sick" from Time Out of Mind is being used in a new Victoria's Secret campaign. Just makes no sense to me. Dylan just doesn't make me want to nail Heidi Klum (well...). Is this the first time he's licensed a song for a commercial?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lay Lady Lay... Sorry to change the subject on the first reply, but have you heard about the upcoming Dylan movie? [i] Director Todd Haynes has had his in development a Bob Dylan biopic blessed by none other than Bob Dylan himself, this is what Todd Haynes had to say about it "It will be a very Todd Haynes kind of approach. It won't be a traditional biopic by any stretch of the imagination, which is why Dylan has agreed to it and has given me permission to do it. It's the first time he's done that for any film that's related to his life in any way. It will be refracted into seven different characters, who are all aspects of Bob Dylan standing in for parts of his life". As to casting Bob he said "There'll be many. There'll be different actors who play different sides of him. It will be great. I'm excited"[/i] Todd Haynes directed [i]Velvet Goldmine[/i]. I've heard that the actors portraying Bob include a female and an African-American kid. Should be interesting.

Archived