Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Cakewalk Acquires FXp VSTAdapter Tech.

[quote][b]Cakewalk announced it acquired VST Adapter Technology from U.K. based FXpansion, a leading independent developer of soft synths, audio plug ins and the VST-DX adapter. As a result of this acquisition Cakewalk gains exclusive publishing and distribution rights of the FXpansion VST adapter technology. In addition, all support and updates for registered FXpansion adapter users will be handled directly through Cakewalk. Answers to questions about the acquisition can be found at [url=http://www.cakewalk.com/press/FXpansion-faq.asp]www.cakewalk.com/press/FXpansion-faq.asp[/url] [/b][/quote]I'm wondering if this is a legal move or if they plan on expanding/improving VST technology in Sonar.I'm hoping for the latter,although It's probably a combination of both.Good move I think.
"A Robot Playing Trumpet Blows"

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I reallly don't know the situation very well , but I think it is a good move on there part. Think about it , if you can some "add on" software that could make your software so much more usful, it would be a lot easier to buy it them try to make your own. It's cool. Kevin Nemrava

Archived