Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Hey people! What are you listening to lately? Submit your current list of listening selections!! These threads are great for starting all sorts of off the wall discussion (which would probably be audio!). Joe Satriani-Surfing With The Alien Generation X-Perfect Hits Napalm Death-Order Of The Leech NWA-NFL Public radio serves my nightime listening needs. Clock radio, of course. :freak:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Call it whatever you will...it's a hell of a lot of good music and a good deal of it isn't mine. Only a few of the first 30 songs or so are mine. You can skip anything that says JAMFREE or Stephen LeBlanc if it makes you feel better. It's a playlist that consists of the best independent internet artists I've found in the last 2 years. You don't have to check it out, obviously, but I'd say you're missing out if ya don't...your loss. One other thing...I don't make a dime by providing this resource...just trying to help spread some good music. Here's a list of the artists: http://www.jamfree.com/jamradioartists.htm Plug, Plug, Plug...buy [b]their[/b] CDs so I can make zero money.

Ummm...Better to list whats at work. Queens of the Stone Age - Songs For the Deaf Foo Fighters - (the 2nd one) System of a Down - Toxicity, (and the 1st one) Chick Corea Electric Band - (dont know which one) Metallica - ...And Justice For All Kiss - (the 1st one and the only good one IMO) Faith No More - King For a Day, Album of the Year, and Hits? Audioslave - (dont know) Led Zeppelin - The Early Years And my roomates regular rotation of: Sparta Hot Snakes Fugazzi Minor Threat

"Meat is the only thing you need beside beer! Big hunks of meat and BEER!!...Lots of freakin' BEER."

"Hey, I'm not Jesus Christ, I can't turn water into wine. The best I can do is turn beer into urine." Zakk Wylde

http://www.hepcnet.net/bbssmilies/super.gif

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/15_1_109.gif

Dave Weckl's new CD. Thievery Corporation. "room for squares" John Mayer. Celebrating the Music of Weather Report. "Shock Treatment", Don Ellis (another great CD reissue!) "Ennea/Pure Music", Chase (OhMawGawd!!!!) the new Norah Jones... gotta check out the Grammie Glammie! Nice! plus I bought the new King Crimson CD but haven't listened to it yet, but tomorrow's my day off (will probably be a ski day, but KC is great for falling asleep in the recliner!!!!).

Botch

"Eccentric language often is symptomatic of peculiar thinking" - George Will

www.puddlestone.net

Now playing in Fort Worth: Andy Timmons - "That Was Then, This Is Now" Franz Liszt - The 12 Transcendental Etudes Jean Luc Ponty - "Enigmatic Ocean" The Toadies - "Rubbernecker" :wave:

1. Zamfir - The Lonely Shepherd 2. Staff Sergeant Barry Sadler and Robin Moore - Ballad of the Green Beret 3. Lee Greenwood - God Bless the USA 4. U.S. Marine Corps - Marine Hymn 5. Paul Roberts and Shelby Darnell - There's a Star Spangled Banner Waving Somewhere 6. Sabine Baring-Gould - Onward, Christian Soldiers

"Our constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." -- John Adams

"I am a senior member, and thereby entilted to all the privileges and rights accorded said status"

-- NBR

[quote]Originally posted by Bolt Rifles: [b]1. Zamfir - The Lonely Shepherd 2. Staff Sergeant Barry Sadler and Robin Moore - Ballad of the Green Beret 3. Lee Greenwood - God Bless the USA 4. U.S. Marine Corps - Marine Hymn 5. Paul Roberts and Shelby Darnell - There's a Star Spangled Banner Waving Somewhere 6. Sabine Baring-Gould - Onward, Christian Soldiers[/b][/quote]:bor:
"That's what the internet is for. Slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards.

[quote]Originally posted by Rog: [b] [quote] [b][/b][/quote]:bor: [/b][/quote]:bor: :bor:

"Our constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." -- John Adams

"I am a senior member, and thereby entilted to all the privileges and rights accorded said status"

-- NBR

[quote]Originally posted by patrick_dont_fret: [b] [quote]Originally posted by Stephen LeBlanc: [b]What [b]CD[/b] is in my player right now? Big Ass Truck - "Who Let You In Here"[/b][/quote]Some good downhome Memphis jams...those guys are really cool, man. Good choice. [/b][/quote]Yep, you might not have known this about me but I was born and raised in Memphis, TN. Stephen Selvidge and I were best friends when I was like 11 years old. It's amazes me how good he got on the guitar...much respect.

greetings from McGregor Ontario Heres recomended cd's Alice cooper-Killers Pat Travers-Anthology Max Webster-Best of (to get started) the Dixie Dregs-Industry Standard or High tension wires Vinnie Morre-meltdown Lee Rit-festival Al DiMieola-Elegant Gypsy David Gilmour-David Gilmour Cry Of Love-Brother(Audley Freed) Rush-Caress of Steel More recomended listening to come!!!!!!
Curtis

greetings from McGregor Ontario Heres recomended cd's Alice cooper-Killers Pat Travers-Anthology Max Webster-Best of (to get started) the Dixie Dregs-Industry Standard or High tension wires Vinnie Morre-meltdown Lee Rit-festival Al DiMieola-Elegant Gypsy David Gilmour-David Gilmour Cry Of Love-Brother(Audley Freed) Rush-Caress of Steel More recomended listening to come!!!!!!
Curtis

Archived