Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Who is up for good old fashioned ALL OUT WAR? thanks BUSH

HOLY CRAP! we are in deep doo,doo.. Bush is picking on IRAQ. he wants IRAQ to disarm. They ain't gonna and are laffin at us.. He is on teevee at this moment ribbin up americans(and the rest of the globe) to the IDEA of WHY we are about to plunge the Entire world into a GLOBAL RELIGIOUS WAR. Most Iraqi people( and all "orthodox" moslems will call it a slam on their religion and go to killin anyone that ain't muslim. that means that god fearing folkes will die. Americans who "believe" in JESUS will die in obscene numbers. japenese that believe in jesus will die. as will spanish folkes, and eyetalians and swedes and any body that ain't a MOSLEM. They are against jesus being god. They are ANTI-CHRIST. Then KOREA is actin' as if they got a big old brother ready to kick our butt. might that be CHINA? Now I don't know about you but china is somebody "I" don't want riled. "Every" "future movie" I have seen SHOWS CHINA as the final dominant culture. OKAY millions and Millions of death dealin' MOSLEMS(don't they believe in GOD?) absolutely SPREAD out all across these beyootiful united states and the rest of the world. BILLIONS of chinese guys ready to aquire a new plot of land. China got lots of arms and shows 'em off. KOREA ready to worry the US with threats of nuclear action. LETs get ready To RUUMMBLE!

Frank Ranklin and the Ranktones

WARP SPEED ONLY STREAM

FRANKIE RANKLIN (Stanky Franks) <<<

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by arellspencer: [b]HOLY CRAP! LETs get ready To RUUMMBLE![/b][/quote]Perhaps what you would rather hear is [b]LETs get ready To SURRENDER!!![/b]

"Our constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." -- John Adams

"I am a senior member, and thereby entilted to all the privileges and rights accorded said status"

-- NBR

[quote]Originally posted by Bolt Rifles: [b] [quote]Originally posted by arellspencer: [b]HOLY CRAP! LETs get ready To RUUMMBLE![/b][/quote]Perhaps what you would rather hear is [b]LETs get ready To SURRENDER!!![/b][/b][/quote]NO I said it correctly. I will fight to the DEATH for all the right reasons. Bush is just a stupid pawn who will hunker down in a bunker and eat well while the RIOTERS and gangs will murder,loot and plunder all the rest of us po' folke. I keep seeing this in my minds eye.. It is scarey to say the least.. maybe I am just being too grim minded..

Frank Ranklin and the Ranktones

WARP SPEED ONLY STREAM

FRANKIE RANKLIN (Stanky Franks) <<<

[quote]Originally posted by arellspencer: [b] [quote]Originally posted by Bolt Rifles: [b] [quote]Originally posted by arellspencer: [b]HOLY CRAP! LETs get ready To RUUMMBLE![/b][/quote]Perhaps what you would rather hear is [b]LETs get ready To SURRENDER!!![/b][/b][/quote]NO I said it correctly. I will fight to the DEATH for all the right reasons. Bush is just a stupid pawn who will hunker down in a bunker and eat well while the RIOTERS and gangs will murder,loot and plunder all the rest of us po' folke. I keep seeing this in my minds eye.. It is scarey to say the least.. maybe I am just being too grim minded..[/b][/quote]We'll talk after the war.

"Our constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." -- John Adams

"I am a senior member, and thereby entilted to all the privileges and rights accorded said status"

-- NBR

[quote]Originally posted by thegreatspace Coaster: [b]TROLL FIGHT! TROLL FIGHT!! TROLL FIGHT!!![/b][/quote]TROLL... TROLL...TROLL...TROLL... [i]enter gomer pyle voice[/i] citizen's arreeaaaast! citizen's arreeaaaast!

-- NBR

[quote]Originally posted by thegreatspace Coaster: [b]you like the three thing ??? [/b][/quote]Actually, I'm Dutch.

-- NBR

[quote]Originally posted by arellspencer: [b]LETs get ready To RUUMMBLE![/b][/quote]I thought we were going to do just that 2 years ago after this thing called 9/11,but since we didn't(even with the world's blessing),I realize now that George JR and his $$$ pals didn't think it profitable enough.Shouldv'e asked me 2 years ago,Iv'e lost interest by now.Problem with George JR is that he doesn't have balls at the right time when you need him,just when "he" and his $$$ pals need something.Then he suddenly grows a pair.
"A Robot Playing Trumpet Blows"

Archived