Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

If you could have any super power, what would it be?

Now, this could be even ON (musical) TOPIC...you could choose a super power such as: 1. Being able to make Yngwie sound like an arthritic old slowpoke... 2. Playing 5 instruments at once... or.. 3. Actually having a decisive answer to the "analog vs. digital" debate... OR...it could be something like: 4. Winning all the political arguments on the forum for "your side" and making the "other side" see the error of their ways... 5. Being able to reach through your monitor and slap a troll...(or substitute "liberal" or "conservative" depending on your viewpoint) 6. Being able to reach through your monitor and slap me for posting such nonsense... OR...it could be a more traditional superpower, like being able to deflect bullets, fly, or have x-ray vision or something. What would it be, folks?
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by Philip O'Keefe: [b]The ability to bring true peace, love and tolerance / acceptance to the entire world. That would be my wish.[/b][/quote]Didja ever see the movie "Miss Congeniality"? ;)

[quote]Originally posted by Gulliver: [b]... Being able to reach through my monitor and slap those "Tatu" girlies.[/b][/quote]I was going to choose something deep like Phil. But this will do for now. :freak:
So Many Drummers. So Little Time...

I could be deep, i could be meaningfull but no.... I just want the power to be able to sleep with any good looking girl I want! Not much to ask is it? Mark 'Its been a long time' Borland
Growing old is inevitable....Growing up is optional !

Damnit Jeff you beat me to it! I wanna be invisible too! Mark, nothing wrong with that. You need to get yourself to the States. Our accent can be a special power at times! Phil - no-one can really beat that. Well said. Ted - if they were options, I'd be delighted with number 2 please! John Scotsman

Flying. Definitely flying. Flying, and "Jedi mind tricks." You don't need to see my identification. I can go about my business.

"I had to have something, and it wasn't there. I couldn't go down the street and buy it, so I built it."

Les Paul

[quote]Originally posted by phaeton: [b]I would like the ability to heal the physical and psychological ailments of myself and other people.[/b][/quote]Amen to that one. :( Funny thing, I'm writing a song about that very subject.

For many years, I had a recurring dream of flying. Hold out my arms and just take off. Man, I'd hate to wake up. It was AWESOME. I havne't had that dream in years but it was dang sure cool. I impressed the hell out of everyone. Nobody else could do it.

> > > [ Live! ] < < <

There's only one answer I can give...and if you look at the description under my name/handle, you could probably guess what it is. It has to be the Silver Surfer... …with his cosmic power, he is #1 in the universe!!! :cool:

miroslav - miroslavmusic.com

"Just because it happened to you, it doesn't mean it's important."

[quote]Originally posted by Lee Flier: [b] [quote]Originally posted by phaeton: [b]I would like the ability to heal the physical and psychological ailments of myself and other people.[/b][/quote]Amen to that one. :( Funny thing, I'm writing a song about that very subject.[/b][/quote]Ditto you two. Kcbass

"Let It Be!"

I think if I could bend people's wills to my own, that would be nice.(See: Jedi mind trick) I WOULD RULE THE WORLD! Hmmmmm, better add being able to cause people and things to spontainiously combust. Jedi mind tricks don't work on everyone.
I really don't know what to put here.

Hahahaha!!! Some good answers! I see both here some potential "Super Heroes" (heal physical ailments) and "Super Villains" (rule the world through bending people's will)... Interesting...would "absolute power" in fact corrupt absolutely? Or would some use it for good? Or would they start out good and find out that it was more fun being bad?

Archived