Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Rick Wakeman's Yamaha C3 Grand Piano - FOR SALE

stratusloop

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this is for real I would pay £4000 for it and sell my U3 upright. :)

This has to be a scam. just look at the guy's items for sale - About 30 music DVDs and Rick Wakeman's Piano. :D

Maybe I'll test my theory by bidding!

I thought the grumpy old caped one's main axe was a Pro mega 3 :D

I are an *******(CENSORED) too.

They link to it on Wakeman's site http://rwcc.com, so must be legit (unless the eBay poster also has a side job as a hacker, but I doubt it).

I should have sold the napkin on eBay he wrote Promega 3 on when recommending it to me. I think it was slightly used though (he was eating during the album signing), so I threw it out.

Yes....this is legitmate....I can vouch for that...

Is there a Garage Sale Thread? Oh well...must have missed that.......being i'm not a regular in this neighbourhood...I don't know these sort of matters.....ooooohh well....next time laddie...

BTW....it does not come with a long flowing cape but i'm sure Rick would sign his name on it....or better yet he'd prolly sign his name all over the bloody piano if ya buy it!

And if ya look really close enough...you might see a bleedin' beer bottle stain or 2 or 8.....aaaaahhh what the heck maybe a whole case!.....j/k of course....

But really....this is one of those items that come round but once in a blue moon....and is more of a "collector's piece" than something of a pratical matter....although it does play!

Originally posted by stratusloop:

Yes....this is legitmate....I can vouch for that...

Is there a Garage Sale Thread? Oh well...must have missed that.......being i'm not a regular in this neighbourhood...I don't know these sort of matters.....ooooohh well....next time laddie...

Rick Wakeman's gear is hardly run of the mill garage sale material. You posted appropriately my friend.

I wonder why ol' Rick is getting rid of this one. Perhaps he set his eyes on Fazzoli, Gangsu.

Also how good condition can a world traveled piano really be? I don't know anything about transporting them, so for all I know it could be in very good condition. After all, Bob Moog said it couldn't be done with a synth, and Keith proved him wrong.

Originally posted by Immo:

I wonder why ol' Rick is getting rid of this one. Perhaps he set his eyes on Fazzoli, Gangsu.

yeah, I can hear it now. Hey! Can we get a little more of that FAZZOLI over here??

and you call yourself Italian.... :P

"........! Try to make It..REAL! compared to what? ! ! ! " - BOPBEEPER

Archived