Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

whats it worth...pc88

Kaptain Karl

I've been looking for a weighted action keyboard with some basic sounds of decent quality. So...I have a line on a PC88. What are they currently worth? Good condition.
"When I look at the smiles on all the children's faces,,...I just know they're about to jab me with something." -Homer J. Simpson

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

$882 is the average selling price of 189 PC88 (NOT the MX) units tracked.

My 1000PX only brings about $147. :rolleyes: Ummmm, I think I'll keep it. But it's got the 'A' ROM block with some great Rhodes sounds in it (among others). I have this dream of one day owning a vacation home and putting this together with a preowned 88-key controller there... one of these days.

My K2000 is selling for $555 (375 units tracked). I'm holding on to it because I figure that I might need a 2nd keyboard for horn or string parts while using the PC2X for piano. I put a small hard drive inside it and loaded it with LOTS of sounds that I downloaded from Kurzweil's website. It's worth more to me than $555. Plus, it's in excellent shape.

OK, I'll admit it - I hate to throw this kinda stuff away. My music room is stuffed! I can hardly get in the door. I guess it's a good thing that I haven't come across a KILLER DEAL on a B3 and Leslie 147, huh? :rolleyes:

Is There Gas In The Car? :cool:

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

A lot of older gear will "eventually" be worth more money if it was not made in HUGE quantities, and was a very good instrument to begin with. It pays to just sit on some things if you really can't get the money out of it you want now.

Mike T.

Yamaha Motif ES8, Alesis Ion, Prophet 5 Rev 3.2, 1979 Rhodes Mark 1 Suitcase 73 Piano, Arp Odyssey Md III, Roland R-70 Drum Machine, Digitech Vocalist Live Pro. Roland Boss Chorus Ensemble CE-1.

Archived