Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

SSS? How long?

How long has SSS been back around? I used to visit it religiously back when it was on AOL, but hadn't heard anything in so long, I'd given up hope. I stumbled on it today resubscribing to EQ... It's gonna take me years to read all this information. Craig Anderton is the man! Drew
Andrew Mazzocchi

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Welcome back [b]Drew[/b]. I had much the same reaction as you when I [url=http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000620.html]stumbled upon this forum back in January[/url] ! I've been back long enough to say that, as much fun as this forum was in the AOL days, it's even better now! Plus there are a lot of other great forums at this site as well! Have fun exploring! Geoff

Enthusiasm powers the world.

Craig Anderton's Archiving Article

<> Bob is still doing his thing, except that he's gotten more focused and has a wider scope...his pieces on downloadable music are classics. I still subscribe to the Lefsetz lLetter, and he has most generously given me permission to post anything he writes, as long as I include the copyright credit. I quite frequently post excerpts here, so continue to stay tuned for "Bob's Greatest Hits."

Archived