Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Has Jeff the Tascam guy abandoned the football pool???

steadyb

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Dave Bryce:

I'm guessing that he's been busy learning to play the intricate flute part from "The Hustle" on his keyboard... :D;):eek:

dB

I wonder if the "Do the Hustle" vocal part is available in Gigasampler format???

Okay, goddamnit! Sheeeeeeeeeeeesh!

1. We had a real live flautist on "The Hustle". I just had to play the string, marimba and horn parts. It didn't suck nearly as much as I thought it would.

2. My cat has crapped around the house a couple of times recently but the vomit factor has been absent, thank you very much.

3. The football pool. Uh...yeah, maybe I should relinquish to someone who has a little more time. It seemed so easy when I took it on last summer. Now, with NAMM approaching, I have less and less time to be on forums and do other fun stuff.

So, I should probably recruit someone (steadyb? magpel?) to tally the pool scores for the rest of the season. I'll post it in a different thread.

- Jeff

Originally posted by Jeff, TASCAM Guy:

So, I should probably recruit someone (steadyb? magpel?) to tally the pool scores for the rest of the season. I'll post it in a different thread.

- Jeff

Sorry man, I've got the NAMM show too and MacWorld the week before that. I'm swamped. I'll be lucky if I get my cover tune done by the new deadline.

steadyb

Originally posted by Jeff, TASCAM Guy:

3. The football pool. Uh...yeah, maybe I should relinquish to someone who has a little more time. It seemed so easy when I took it on last summer. Now, with NAMM approaching, I have less and less time to be on forums and do other fun stuff.

Oh, gimme a break... :rolleyes:

It takes less than a minute to go to NFL.Com and cut, paste and post the weekly schedule - and only a few minutes to tally the picks. I daresay that perhaps you're spending a tad more than a few minutes a week on the forums... :eek:

C'mon - you lost interest in doing it. That's all...you have officially let your football brothers down after making a commitment to take care of them - and now you're trying to put marketing spin on it.

You're pond scum, buddy... ;):D:P

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Originally posted by Dave Bryce:

You're pond scum, buddy...

Ouch!

Okay, okay, okay...fine. Be that way.

I have NOT lost interest in football or the pool. I'm just OUT OF TIME!!!!! As the Blue Oyster Cult lyric says, time's not on my side. And steadyb...we're doing MacWorld too, my brotha. I won't be there, though.

But to avoid the "letting down of my football brothers", I'll stay on it. Let's see...fit that extra three minutes into my week...there's gotta be a way. I know! I'll just skip four of the seven minutes I'd designated to spend with my little 2 1/2 year old son. He doesn't need his Daddy anyway...he's a big man now...sob...

;)

- Jeff

Archived