Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Project CD help required! :)

Hey guys,

I am working on a "Floyd esque" project album with a mate, it is purely for my own personal enjoyment and never intended for any commercial effort, but just something to do!!

It is a kinda music in the style of, or music influence by Pink Floyd, and one of the features that I particularly like on DSOM are the off-the-cuff speech overdubs so am trying to get something like that.

I wondered if any of you guys would mind giving me ten minutes of your time to sit down with your PC on and mic set up and record yourself talking?!

There are certain themes to the lyrics (although unfinished!) so in order to guide the right kind of comments I have devised a simple questionnaire system online HERE which is cleverly designed to try to maintain spontineity.

The idea being you sit down with your software recoridng, then open IE, go through the questionnaire speaking your answers out loud.... job done! then you wrap it up as an MP3 and either email or FTP it to me!

I would much appreicate the help, I have posted on another forum but only one response so far, I need several voices ideally!!!

:):):)

EDIT..... here is a sample of the 1st coupla minutes of the album. Talky parts prvided from a movie of some sort!

DOWNLOAD (appx 1.8mb)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Archived