Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

New Graphics with High Resolution sent to...

Hi guys,

I've have sent the newer graphics off to JackPine for his approval. The appearance is near the same as those I have online; a few minor artistist changes in the positioning of text and color depth, but for the most part, the same.

The main difference is the print quality that the new ones are done in. I saved these images at 600 dpi whereas when I built the other set, I was set at 71dpi. A "BIG" difference when it comes to printing on paper as opposed to uploading into web pages where optimization is at it's best.

Hopefully these will work better for Jim, and he can move forward with things on his end.

Jim,

How are you wanting to handle the inititial ordering process to ensure payment and delivery of goods? Do you have a website that allows ordering? Do we need to set something up here?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
I was hoping for some news to post soon Nursers, as I didn't want folks to think things had died. I just received word last night from JackPine that the newer graphics for the cover design are suitable. He is mailing a program to me for designing the face of the CD that will become a part of the disk surface. As soon as I receive the disk, I will get to work on that design. We're working on it. :thu:

Archived