Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Wewus/Wewster/Who's who?!

This is mos' 'scociously OT but I've noticed that [i]now[/i] "The Wewus" is listed at about 42 posts [ :freak: that can't be right!] & there's "The Wewster" (several thousand) [i]and occasionally I see someone calling themselves "Super Wewus" [/i][ :eek: ]...their location notes are no help ("north of Uranus"---is that in N. Carolina?). Fess up cats---who's who? [...& which one's Yoko Ono?]

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey, Halfnote. "The Wewus" with 42 posts is Coaster, I think. "Super Wewus" was Wewus when his super-powers kicked in over the weekend. Now Wewus has reverted back to "TheWewus" from North Carolina with a kazillion posts. Brakka has now also reverted back to his original cool little Fisher-Price avatar. ...I spend [i]WAY[/i] too much time in here!!! :freak:

I know about the name changing (Tedster does it every other day!) but you can't change it to the same name [i]currentl[/i] being used by another...can you? But where are all the "WeWe"...?

[quote]Originally posted by d: [b]I know about the name changing (Tedster does it every other day!) but you can't change it to the same name [i]currentl[/i] being used by another...can you? But where are all the "WeWe"...?[/b][/quote]Must be time for a change, then...
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Plain old decaf Tedster, I think that old saw is "a change is as good as a vacination---& we are a vacination of millions, nothing can hold us back"...or maybe not... [Evil Anti-Wewus, here's [i]my [/i] folk song] "Where have all the Wewuses gone? ---long time pa-assing--- Where have all the Wewuses gone? ---long time ago--- Where have all the Wewuses gone? ---pretending to be each other---everyone!--- When will they ever learn? When will they eeeeeee-[i]e[/i]ver learn?" [original lyrics by Woody Guppy] BTW, notice how the prime suspects are all quiet as Wemouses?

[quote]Originally posted by d: [b]Plain old decaf Tedster, I think that old saw is "a change is as good as a vacination---& we are a vacination of millions, nothinbg can hold us back"...or maybe not... [Evil Anti-Wewus, here's [i]my [/i] folk song] "Where have all the Wewuses gone? ---long time pa-assing--- Where have all the Wewuses gone? ---long time ago--- Where have all the Wewuses gone? ---pretending to be each other---everyone!--- When will they ever learn? When will they eeeeeee-[i]e[/i]ver learn?" [original lyrics by Woody Guppy] BTW, notice how the prime suspects are all quiet as Wemouses?[/b][/quote]Buddy, Yeah!
I love those who love music.

[quote]Originally posted by dBunny: [b] [quote]Originally posted by TheEvilAntiWewus: [b]Now, WHAT COLOR DOES IT BECOME??? [/b][/quote]Jar-Jar Pink.[/b][/quote]Jar-Jar is pink? I thought he was Doo-Doo Brown.

Archived