Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

It's The Oil

This is in the current issue of the LA Weekly, which came out today (20 September 2001). http://www.laweekly.com/ink/01/44/cover-angel.shtml ------------------- It’s the Oil Never mind the pundits, the root cause remains the same by Johnny Angel In the orgy of examination of who and what is to blame for the events of September 11, we must have heard every conceivable explanation. The American right, as exemplified by President Bush, Fox News and the opinion page of the The Wall Street Journal, blames envy of American values and success. The extreme right blames secular humanism, gay rights and the other bogeymen they love to flog. The center faults lax airport security and a general lack of preparedness, while the left, all but ignored by the corporate media, blames American imperialism and in some cases our unconditional support for Israel. Yet for all the noise generated by partisans and centrists alike, no one is willing to accept the blatantly obvious, the real underlying factor behind America’s involvement in the byzantine labyrinth of Middle East politics. What could possibly motivate the propping up of repressive non-democracies like the Saudi and Kuwaiti royal families, or murderous regimes like that of Reza Pahlavi, Shah of Iran? Or pouring billions into the coffers of Saddam Hussein in the ’80s, or even creating the monster that is possibly the mastermind of these attacks, Osama bin Laden, beneficiary of CIA lucre and training? It’s the oil, stupid. Once again, America’s twin addictions, that of its people to cheap gasoline and its corporations to billions of petro-dollars, has led us right into the proverbial pit. Having learned very little or forgotten a lot in the wake of the oil embargoes of the 1970s, America is as strung out on the fossil-fuel jones as any Bonnie Brae Street junkie is on Mexican tar heroin. Even though American dependency on oil from the Middle East has fallen to about 17 percent of national consumption, Saudi Arabia remains the cornerstone, producing 50 percent of the whole world’s supply. So in order to keep this economic balm flowing, to keep the status quo static and the balance sheets of the major oil companies brimming, we’ve installed our military as a kind of mega police force in the region. Our official reason for being there is to ensure “stability,” one of the great buzzwords in the history of business, but this is nothing more than spin — the military is in the Middle East to guarantee that whatever comes out of the ground is exploitable and controlled by American multinationals. And it is the simple fact of the presence of American soldiers on the holy soil of Islam that has so enraged our new nemesis, bin Laden. Speaking to British journalist Robert Fisk in 1996 Afghanistan, bin Laden made clear his agenda. “When the American troops entered Saudia Arabia [after Iraq’s invasion of Kuwait], the land of the two holy places [Mecca and Medina], there was strong protest from the ulema [religious authorities] and from students of the Shariah law all over the country against the interference of American troops,” bin Laden told Fisk, who published the comments in The Nation in 1998. The Saudi leaders made a “big mistake,” bin Laden said, when they responded by suppressing the protests and cementing ties to the U.S. “After it had insulted and jailed the ulema . . . the Saudi regime lost its legitimacy,” bin Laden said. And so began his deadly fatwa against the United States. Oil has been the prime mover behind any and every political decision in that region since the First World War, when trucks, tanks and planes replaced horses and camels. Once the internal-combustion engine became the technological centerpiece of the century, keeping it going by any means necessary became a most profitable business venture. And despite the myth that has been rammed down America’s psyche for eons, American business loathes competition and aims for monopoly. Sure, they’ll partner with the Saudi royal family (because the government that they dominate owns all of its oil), but in exchange, anyone in the region who actually believes in the rights of the people of that country to share in the wealth of their homeland is shut out. And forcefully, with the aid of the American military and CIA, as we saw in Iran and during the Gulf War. This dusty, empty part of the world was basically nothing more than a bedouin crossroads for 1,300 years, between the end of the Crusades and the early 1900s. During the period when America endured revolution and a civil war, and Europe tore itself apart, the Middle East was downright peaceful. Tell me why the United States and Great Britain reflexively back the state of Israel in its battles with its neighbors. Were it not sitting strategically close to vast pools of viscous crude, no one would give a rat’s ass about either side. It’s the meddling in the internal affairs of the indigenous people of the region to ensure that said oil stays in the hands of the privileged few that has led to an enraged underground movement of terrorists in these lands. And oil is all we’re there for — what else of value comes from that part of the world, what strategic value does it have otherwise? That may seem as obvious as the nose on our collective face, but it’s something no one wants to acknowledge. Especially given the ties between the media and the oil companies: ABC is tied to Texaco, NBC to British Petroleum, Time Warner to Mobil Oil, as revealed in the marvelous media-watchdog flier Censored Alert in the summer of 2000. And now the oil industry is entrenched as America’s No. 1 player with Bush and Cheney, two oil men (one failed, one successful) in command. Eliminate the oil, and the American presence ends in the area; the resentment aimed at our land and our people also ends. Out of sight, out of mind, remember? Never mind the bollocks about how the Arabs envy our wealth: I don’t see them terrorizing Monaco or flying jets into the side of the Big Ben. The simple fact is, our armies piss them off as colonial enforcers. Much in the same way that our forefathers loathed Hessians in the American Revolution. If anything, the leaders of the Middle East are terrified of our abandonment. Like savvy survivors, they play both sides at the same time. Just as an American corporation will donate money to Republicans and Democrats both, so these strongmen pay lip service to America while nodding, winking and (in the case of Yemen and allegedly some Saudi businessmen) donating money to terrorist cells on the side, just to be safe. It’s our own greed and need for control that has led us into this petroleum quagmire. Ross Perot, hardly the voice of progressive politics, made the canny observation in the first presidential debate of 1992 that the Gulf War was fought solely for control of oil and nothing more. He made the further point that American blood wasn’t worth shedding over a product that Saddam would have been glad to sell us himself. Too late for that sort of pragmatism. The war we’re about to wage will surely be protracted and costly, with profound repercussions, and all because we decided that dealing with our enslavement to gasoline via conservation, alternative energy sources and the like was just too incon-fucking-venient. Feel that way now?   ------------------ Ken/Eleven Shadows/d i t h er/Nectar http://www.elevenshadows.com 4 music, travel, more! http://www.cdbaby.com/elevenshadows

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brilliant. Thanks so much for that post, Ken; I hunger for this kind of knowledge. Too bad the inconvenience and corporate/military/government interest keeps us from really diving into alternative and/or renewable energy...and this while we're waking up to the problems it is causing knowing we're not far from having exhausted it, and seeing people drive coast to coast in vehicles powered with vegetable oil. Someday.. [img]http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img]
meh

Finally, someone steps to the plate against the REAL pitcher!I agree that this issue is the single most important factor that won't get talked about in the media, because it appears to be "un-patriotic" in a moment of crisis to forcefully question the government and its actions. But make No mistake, if Kuwait's main export were sheep, our Desert "Storm" never would have thundered, and our current tragedy may ( I repeat - may ) have been avoided. Our President ( who I am beginning to ... well, at least I loathe him less) will now mount a campaign of "justice" on those who would strike out in evil as terrorists. Something must be done, I agree, to maintain national security and welfare. But as we avenge the senseless loss of our fallen brothers and sisters, at least know that the President and his men wipe away their tears of sorrow with oil-stained hands...We all have in some way reaped the bounty of the strongest economic force on Earth, and must remember that as a nation, we are huge contributors to political and economic unrest in other regions,and this can ( and will, obviously ) lead to desparate acts. I in no way condone the horrific acts of the past few days, and hope that the proven guilty parties are quickly apprehended and mercilessly eliminated. The tragedy that has befallen the victims and their loved ones is beyond description. Avoidance of this issue does not serve that sorrow well.
Woof!

Johnny Angel of the LA Weekly wrote: [quote][b]It's the oil, stupid![/quote][/b] No question about it. The Gulf War in particular made it so blatantly obvious. There is a lot our nation does not want to face up to and certainly at this sorrowful time it is unpopular and indeed considered unpatriotic to do so. But Mr.Angel spells it out quite clearly and at some point we are going to have to take heed. As much as we all love our country we must not continue to ignore the painful fact that we are at least partially responsible for the mess we are in. Thanks Ken/Eleven Shadow This message has been edited by lrossmusic@hotmail.com on 09-21-2001 at 06:57 AM

Last week's events were horrific, this week's events have been pretty intense so far, and there is no end in sight. Despite [i]and[/i] because of it all, there is awesome solidarity and the US are one with the world. People from many, many nations still weep as if they were side by side with the families of the victims and the world has undoubdtedly changed forever. None of us, regardless of country or continent will ever view the world with the same understanding we had just two weeks ago. My greatest hope out of all this is we start paying extra-special attention to the global actions of our respective governments and question their every move. Promoted patriotism is brainwashing. The US is not alone, we are all United. When elections are here, I pray we all pay extra-special attention to the mandates of the candidates; it might keep our children and granchildren from cleaning up the messes we helped create. Peace, Harold
meh

How could you post sucha thang, Ken? Why, that's down rite un American. We need to send em all back ware they cum from... Ahem, actually, doesn't that all make perfect sence? Especially with the multi-Bush angle involved. Look out arabs, you've pissed off the Oil Police. I just really really feel for all of us pawns. To not even mention the tragedy last week, I've grown up next to a major military base and visited bases all over the world and a high percentage of military folk are really cool people. Hate to see em in harms way when chances are, our policies over there led us straight to this situation we're in. You wonder how on earth some disturbed individual could go kamokasi on innocents, then you see Palistine guys throwing rocks while Israel guys come back at em with tanks and helocopter gunships. The comman everyday man over there has been really poor and really pissed for a long time. It just breaks my heart to see all the suffering caused on both sides in the name of profit. And yeah, that's what I believe caused it all, that's what always causes it.

DC wrote: [quote][b]You wonder how on earth some disturbed individual could go kamokasi on innocents, then you see Palistine guys throwing rocks while Israel guys come back at em with tanks and helocopter gunships. The common everyday man over there has been really poor and really pissed for a long time. It just breaks my heart to see all the suffering caused on both sides in the name of profit. And yeah, that's what I believe caused it all, that's what always causes it.[/quote][/b] There are some Americans who may be interested in the poor man's perspective in the Middle East. The problem is there are also Arab extremists interested who are very skilled at molding this perspective starting from grade school age. It doesn't help that US policy in the region often aids them in their brainwashing campaign.

Anyone read 'Dune' by Frank Herbert? A lot of analogies can be drawn - even the same vocabulary is sometimes used. Afganistan is a desert = Dune is a desert planet Oil = The Spice Mujadeen = Fremen Bin Laden = Muad Dib Israel = Harkonnen U.S.A. = Emperor Jihad = Jihad BTW, despite this, I don't think US or Israel is the 'bad guy', and by NO means do I think Bin-Laden is a hero..just some interesting parallels is all. I think that YES the U.S. strong-arms weaker govts. But who's to say that if another country was THE world power, that they also wouldn't use their power to their advantage. Picture Iraq being the world power--the word 'progressive' does NOT come to mind. Do you think they'd let debates like this go on? Did Russia?

[quote]FROM ONE WHO LIVES PEACEFULLY IN ISRAEL WITH JEWS AND ARABS, WITH HER NEIGHBORS DOOR OPEN AND THE KEY ON THE OUTSIDE - EVEN WHILE CNN BLASTS YOU FULL TIME HORRIFIC IMAGES OF WAR IN THE MIDDLE EAST - DO NOT BLINDLY ACCEPT WHAT YOU SEE ON TELEVISION. I HAVE NOT OWNED A TELEVISION IN 13 YEARS, NOR READ NEWSPAPERS FOR EXACTLY THIS REASON. DURING THIS TIME, I ALSO WORKED FOR CBS TELEVISION AND EVEN BROADCAST THE OLYMPICS FROM FRANCE IN 1992. DURING THAT TIME [b][i]I SAW WITH MY OWN EYES HOW THE NEWS IS SOLD AND CHOSEN, AND IT IS ALL FOR SENSATIONALISM AND SELLING ADVERTISING REVENUE.[/b][/i] PLEASE JOIN US IN WAKING UP, TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR KNOWLEDGE. IT IS ALL AVAILABLE ESPECIALLY TODAY WITH THE INTERNET. WE CAN REALLY MOVE FORWARD TOGETHER IN A CONSTRUCTIVE WAY AND KNOW A BETTER LIFE FOR ALL WHICH IS FILLED WITH SECURITY, PEACE AND PROSPERITY. WE CAN ALSO RESOLVE THE TERROR PEACEFULLY BY RESPONDING WITH WHAT WE ARE FOR, RATHER WHAT WE ARE AGAINST!!!! BELIEVE, GO ALL THE WAY... IT'S OUR BIRTHRIGHT TO BE FREE. PLEASE PASS THIS ON...[/quote] ELIANA

excerpt from Washington Post article Saturday, September 22, 2001; Page A01 by Peter Finn (Background info on suicide pilot Mohamed Atta) ....In an interview this week with the Egyptian newspaper Al Hayat, Atta's father said that despite a politicized environment in study and work, his son was not political. The slight, short young man, he said, was in fact "soft as a breeze." "The police never knocked on our door to question Mohamed's activities or to warn him," the father said, referring to a common practice by Egyptian police who warn parents about activist children. Despite the disavowal of politics, Atta's father's language, in a brief interview with The Washington Post, was stridently political. "Egypt is a hypocrite and the U.S. is a hypocrite," he said before slamming his front door. [b][i]"We are people who don't have hypocrisy. Oil companies rule the U.S. with power and [are] killing people."[/b][/i]

I fully agree with the statements made in this thread, oil always has been a cause of much strife. The sad part is, if the government had funneled all that money spent on protecting our oil interests abroad into finding an alternative source of energy I have to believe we would have found one by now. And I'm sure the alternative would have been much better for the earth as well. Has anyone else noticed that the fuel efficiency of our vehicles has not really improved that much over the last 50 years? You really mean to tell me that in this day and age we can't make a more fuel efficient vehicle than what we have? Yeah, Right. I'm sure that if the majority of Americans would stand up and cry out against these issues, and demand an alternative source of energy that would eliminate many of these problems something would get done about it. The problem is Americans will not stand united in this, or any other area that might cause some personal sacrifice. Either people are just lazy and want their convenience regardless of the price paid for it, or they don't think that we can make a difference even if we wanted to. I stated in another thread that I thought the American people need to become more involved with our governments dealings with other nations, actually with our government period. I personally believe that when we allow our government to do things IN OUR NAMES (we elected them so effectively that is what they are doing) that we don't agree with, we are responsible and should stand up to our government and make it right. I believe we can make a difference if we stand united and make our wishes known to those in power. But the immediate response to my statement was "It doesn't matter what I do, I can make no change in the government". Meaning no dis-respect to the person that posted that but the simple fact is that type of attitude is exactly why we can't get things changed. I mean, Millions on top of millions of people standing united and saying "I do not like what you are doing with the power that I gave you, stop NOW!" is an awesomely powerful force that must be reckoned with. Millions of people divided, sitting in their homes saying "I can't do anything about it" can easily be ignored. Btw, if you couldn't tell, I HATE capitalism. Especially when taken to the extremes that many companies do. It's about time the people of the world unite and let those in power know "People before profit". But that would mean personal sacrifice and inconvenience so it will most likely never happen. Too bad. My .02

[quote]Originally posted by Stratman: [b]I fully agree with the statements made in this thread, oil always has been a cause of much strife. The sad part is, if the government had funneled all that money spent on protecting our oil interests abroad into finding an alternative source of energy I have to believe we would have found one by now. And I'm sure the alternative would have been much better for the earth as well. Has anyone else noticed that the fuel efficiency of our vehicles has not really improved that much over the last 50 years? You really mean to tell me that in this day and age we can't make a more fuel efficient vehicle than what we have? Yeah, Right. I'm sure that if the majority of Americans would stand up and cry out against these issues, and demand an alternative source of energy that would eliminate many of these problems something would get done about it. The problem is Americans will not stand united in this, or any other area that might cause some personal sacrifice. Either people are just lazy and want their convenience regardless of the price paid for it, or they don't think that we can make a difference even if we wanted to. I stated in another thread that I thought the American people need to become more involved with our governments dealings with other nations, actually with our government period. I personally believe that when we allow our government to do things IN OUR NAMES (we elected them so effectively that is what they are doing) that we don't agree with, we are responsible and should stand up to our government and make it right. I believe we can make a difference if we stand united and make our wishes known to those in power. But the immediate response to my statement was "It doesn't matter what I do, I can make no change in the government". Meaning no dis-respect to the person that posted that but the simple fact is that type of attitude is exactly why we can't get things changed. I mean, Millions on top of millions of people standing united and saying "I do not like what you are doing with the power that I gave you, stop NOW!" is an awesomely powerful force that must be reckoned with. Millions of people divided, sitting in their homes saying "I can't do anything about it" can easily be ignored. Btw, if you couldn't tell, I HATE capitalism. Especially when taken to the extremes that many companies do. [/b][/quote] Awesome post, stratman! Damn I wish more people thought like you! [quote][b]It's about time the people of the world unite and let those in power know "People before profit". My .02[/b][/quote] AMEN to that! 50 years late, but what the hell - it's worth it. Politicians do listen to the people if at least around election time, and a rare few actualyl live up to their campaign promises.. [img]http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img] I personally think things can and will change - inconvenience or not. Peace, Harold
meh

[b]Inside the Mind of Osama Bin Laden[/b] Strategy Mixes Long Preparation, Powerful Message Aimed at Dispossessed By Michael Dobbs Washington Post Staff Writer Thursday, September 20, 2001; Page A01 (excerpt)..... The pivotal date in bin Laden's emergence as a sworn enemy of the United States is 1991, the year of the Persian Gulf War. The son of a fabulously wealthy Saudi construction magnate, he had just returned home to Saudi Arabia after a decade fighting alongside the Afghan mujaheddin in their CIA-funded insurrection against the Soviet army. He was enraged to discover that "American crusader forces" were "occupying" his homeland. [b][i]In the American view,[/b][/i] U.S. troops were in Saudi Arabia to liberate the neighboring state of Kuwait, which had been invaded by the armies of Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein. After the Gulf War ended, U.S. forces, which had not been stationed in Saudi Arabia before the war, remained on a semi-permanent basis to train the Saudi air force and police forces and protect the kingdom from further Iraqi mischief. Bin Laden, along with an increasingly vocal Saudi opposition, saw the matter quite differently. [b][i]In their view,[/b][/i] the presence of foreign forces was an intolerable affront to 1,400 years of Islamic tradition, dating back to an injunction from the prophet Muhammad that there "not be two religions in Arabia." They argued that responsibility for defending the kingdom should fall on the Saudi government. Despite controlling 11 percent of the world's oil supply, Saudi Arabia was beginning to feel the effects of an increasingly serious economic crisis, caused by falling oil prices and widespread corruption. Bin Laden tied all this to the presence of foreign troops on Saudi soil and the "unjustified heavy spending on these forces" by the Saudi government. "The crusader forces became the main cause of our disastrous condition," he wrote in his 1996 declaration of jihad. Two years later, in the 1998 decree, described by Islamic scholar Bernard Lewis of Princeton University as "a magnificent piece of eloquent, at times even poetic Arabic prose," bin Laden charged that Americans had declared war on Muslims. "For more than seven years the United States is occupying the lands of Islam in the holiest of its territories, Arabia, plundering its riches, overwhelming its rulers, humiliating its people, threatening its neighbors, and using its bases in the peninsula as a spearhead to fight against the neighboring Islamic peoples." [b][i]Bin Laden's view of America is almost the mirror opposite of America's view of him[/b][/i]. In his opinion, he and his supporters are waging a just war against American "terrorism." Terrorist acts committed by Americans, according to bin Laden, include the "occupation" of Saudi Arabia, the "starving" of up to a million Iraqi children because of U.N. sanctions, the withholding of arms to Bosnian Muslims in their war against Christian Serbs, and the dropping of atomic bombs on Japan at the end of World War II. Terrorism, bin Laden told ABC News in 1998, can be both "reprehensible" and "commendable." "In today's wars," he said, [b][i]"there are no morals. [Americans] rip us of our wealth and of our resources and of our oil.[/b][/i] Our religion is under attack. They kill and murder our brothers. They compromise our honor and our dignity and dare we utter a single word of protest against the injustice, we are called terrorists." Bin Laden's declarations of jihad draw on a radical interpretation of Islam that is contested by most Muslims. In medieval times, Islamic jurists differed on the moral permissibility of using poisoned arrows and poisoning enemy water supplies, what Lewis describes as "the missile and chemical warfare of the Middle Ages." But at no point, Lewis wrote in a 1998 article for Foreign Affairs, do basic Islamic texts even consider "the random slaughter of uninvolved bystanders." Traditionally, responsibility for declaring a jihad rested with a community of scholars and theologians known as the ulema. But according to Khaled Abou el Fadl, an Islamic law expert at UCLA, the collapse of centralized authority in the Islamic world has led to a "moral and political vacuum" in which virtually any Muslim can declare a jihad. He added, however, that according to Islamic tradition, a religious decree, or fatwa, of the kind issued by bin Laden is "nonbinding" on other believers. 'Myth of the Superpower' What Americans view as bin Laden's megalomania -- the conviction that he and a relatively small band of followers can defeat a superpower -- has its origins in the humbling of the Soviet superpower in the mountains of Afghanistan. In a CNN interview in 1997, he said that "the myth of the superpower was destroyed not only in my mind but also in the minds of all Muslims" as a result of the Soviet defeat in Afghanistan at the hands of mujaheddin. Bin Laden's contempt for America seems even greater than his contempt for the Soviet Union. "The Russian soldier is more courageous and patient than the U.S. soldier," he told the London-based Arab newspaper, al-Quds al-Arabi, in 1996. "Our battle with the United States is easy compared with the battles in which we engaged in Afghanistan." As examples of alleged American cowardice, bin Laden frequently cites the case of the withdrawal from Lebanon after the 1983 truck bombing of the Marine barracks in Beirut and the withdrawal from Somalia after the 1993 killings of U.S. servicemen in Mogadishu. Bin Laden also has paid a great deal of attention to the symbolism of his targets. In a video that circulated widely in the Arab world earlier this year, he bragged of the attack on the USS Cole by a boat filled with explosives in Aden harbor in October 2000. The destroyer had the "illusion she could destroy anything," but was itself destroyed by a tiny boat, bin Laden said. "The destroyer represented the West, and the small boat represented Muhammad," he boasted, according to a transcript of the videotape supplied by Peter Bergen, author of "Holy War Inc.," a forthcoming book about bin Laden.

[b]bin Laden issues public statement 40 minutes ago[/b] The Associated Press Monday, September 24, 2001; 2:22 PM Text of Osama bin Laden's statement as provided on Monday by the Al-Jazeera television news network, based in Qatar. It was translated from Arabic by The Associated Press. Some sections of the faxed statement were illegible. In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful Sunday, 6 Rajab 1422 (Sept. 23, 2001) And for martyrs from their God their reward and light To our Muslim brothers in Pakistan Peace be upon you and the mercy of Allah and his blessings; I received with great sorrow the news of the murder of some of our Muslim brothers in Karachi while they were expressing their opposition to the American crusade forces and their allies on the lands of Muslims in Pakistan and Afghanistan. We ask Allah to accept them as martyrs and include them with prophets, their followers, martyrs, good doers and the like and ask that their families be gifted with patience and consolation, and bless their children and money, and reward well for their Islam. Whoever of them left children behind, they are my children, and I am their caretaker, Allah willing. It is no wonder that the Muslim nation in Pakistan would rush to defend its Islam, since it is considered the first line of defense for Islam in this area, just like Afghanistan was the first line of defense for itself and for Pakistan before the Russian invasion more than 20 years ago. We hope that these brothers are among the first martyrs in Islam's battle in this era against the new Christian-Jewish crusade led by the big crusader Bush under the flag of the Cross; this battle is considered one of Islam's battles ...(text illegible) We incite our Muslim brothers in Pakistan to give everything they own and are capable of to push the American crusade forces from invading Pakistan and Afghanistan. The Prophet, Peace Be Upon Him, said: Whoever didn't fight, or prepare a fighter, or take good care of a fighter's family, Allah will strike him with a catastrophe before Judgment Day. I announce to you the good news my loved brothers that we are steadfast on the path of Jihad for the sake of Allah, following the example of the Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him), with the heroic, faithful Afghan people, under the leadership of our fighter emir, who is proud of his religion, the prince of the faithful, Mullah Mohammed Omar. We ask Allah to make him victorious over the forces of infidels and tyranny, and to crush the new Christian-Jewish crusade on the land of Pakistan and Afghanistan. If Allah makes you victorious, none will defeat you and if He fails you, who after Him will make you victorious and on Allah the faithful shall trust. Your brother in Islam Osama bin Mohammed bin Laden

Archived