Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

What's your favorite Super Power?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by Tedcostreal: [b]mmmmmm.... I'd like to be able to hit a baseball 5 or 600 feet and play on the Chicago Cubs.[/b][/quote]I can already hit a baseball five feet, and the Cubs aren't interested in me. I'd rather be able to hit one 600 feet. :D
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Hey, Codster, TEdcoasTer, Tedst-- whoever the fuck you are!??-- Have you seen the movie Mystery Men? Halljams! Yeah, man, you gotta give the ol' thumbs up to Aquaman, bro! (I don't really have dreams about flying, I have dreams about being able to breathe under water and swim super fast) My favorite super hero was always the Human Torch (Johnny Storm) of the Fantastic Four. I always thought he was super cool, mostly because of the way they drew him in the comic books, with this huge trail of fire. And he could shoot blasts of fire out of his hands. Man, the FF were a trip. Thay got all mutated and shit. In space. By Gamma rays. The Thing (Ben) was super cool, too. I loved the way they drew him. But, if I was gonna have super powers, it always seemed like Superman pretty much ruled the world as far as super powers go. The ability to fly (even in space), super strength, super speed, super agility, X-ray vision, journalism. I know that's not just [i]one[/i] super power, but if I can bend the rules, I'll take Superman's powers, any day. Of course, there's always that nasty kryptonite allergy, but whatchagonnado? ...you asked.

[quote]Originally posted by SuperWewus: [b] [quote]Originally posted by halljams: [b]Believe it or not i think this thread has been done here before. Any way...... Aquaman rules.[/b][/quote]I don't remember but that was before I became SuperWewus. See that changes everything.[/b][/quote]Pardon me, I stand corrected. Does super wewus have a song? ;)

[quote]Originally posted by dBunny: [b]Hey, Codster, TEdcoasTer, Tedst-- whoever the fuck you are!??-- Have you seen the movie Mystery Men? My favorite super hero was always the Human Torch (Johnny Storm) of the Fantastic Four. And he could shoot blasts of fire out of his hands. ...you asked.[/b][/quote]Yeah, Cereal got me on that "Codster" stuff hahaha...he's the one using "Tedcostereal" or whatever. Nope, haven't seen "Mystery Men". But, boy, with by SUPERRRRR FLATULENCE...I could shoot blasts of fire outta my ass! Now wouldn't that be something!!!
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

[quote]Originally posted by SuperWewus: [b]If you were a Super Hero and could only have one super power what would it be? Invisibility? X-Ray Vision? Magnetic Colon? Ability To Play Incredibly Fast Guitar Solos?[/b][/quote]Super Penis goes to the rescue :D

Archived