Music Player Network Home Guitar Player Magazine Keyboard Magazine Bass Player Magazine EQ Magazine
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#512455 - 04/20/04 06:37 PM Re: Tick tick tick ...
Robocop Offline

Loc: chicago,IL,UNITED STATES
from what i can see now , this is definitely a positive move for george and alot others.

i am guilty of hiding behind an Internet name. it seemed to be the way to go at first, but it did make it easy for alot of us to act out more then if we had just posted with our real names.

what i like about this, is we will get to see who is for real and who is just shooting thier mouth off. i think it is going to be alot of fun and very informitive for all the right reasons.

to bad malice had to screw up your exit here prematurely.

best of luck with rep george. you will see me there as myself.

robo out.............

#512456 - 04/20/04 08:05 PM Re: Tick tick tick ...
popstar Offline
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Robocop:
from what i can see now , this is definitely a positive move for george and alot others.

i am guilty of hiding behind an Internet name. it seemed to be the way to go at first, but it did make it easy for alot of us to act out more then if we had just posted with our real names.

what i like about this, is we will get to see who is for real and who is just shooting thier mouth off. i think it is going to be alot of fun and very informitive for all the right reasons.

to bad malice had to screw up your exit here prematurely.

best of luck with rep george. you will see me there as myself.

robo out.............
Uh, Robo,

Not so fast there. If I'm understanding correctly, what Sir Fletchulance may be saying is that there will be no anonymity to the PSW staff. MEANING, posters will still be totally anonymous to you if they are using a handle and if they have not divulged their true identity in their Profile. However, the PSW staff will know who everyone is. Fletch, correct?

Put another way, PSW moderators CAN remain anonymous.

Clarification, Fletch?

pOpSTar

#512457 - 04/20/04 09:27 PM Re: Tick tick tick ...
videoeditor1 Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Brad,

Did you ever recover your stolen stuff?

I'll take a wait and see attitude about the new forums ya'll talking about.

My (base) assumption here is, somewhere along the way, somebody has to make money, and bills have to be paid.

At 1st blush, there seems to be a dichotomy between GM's parameters, what Fletcher is saying, and how Mixerman behaves.

1. Are forumites anon, non-anon, or only non anon to moderators? If non anon only to moderators...what, are the moderators going to be the ones bringing revenue to the site?

2. How does Mixerman, in good conscience and sound mind, act like such a complete ass on another man's forum, engaging in juvenile behavior while espousing the high road the new forums will take, while he is PERSONALLY responsible for so much of the degradation of these (this in particular) forums?

3. And how does George resolve "2" (above). He has outlined the reasons why he has to move on. All valid & practical...but...

I've said it before, I don't care much who one dude or the other is. I haven't heard of a lot of people, so there is a 100% possibility that I have NEVER heard of mixerman, or popstar...when they mask their identities and sling shit, it gets tiresome fast. I cannot support a forum with Mixerman on it as a moderator. Even if he's George M's alter ego, Albert Einstein or a kid down the block.

NYC Drew

#512458 - 04/20/04 09:49 PM Re: Tick tick tick ...
Brad Blackwood_dup1 Offline

Loc: Memphis - the home of rock-n-r...
Quote:
Originally posted by NYC Drew:
Brad,

Did you ever recover your stolen stuff?
I tihnk you have me confused with someone else - Brad Lunde perhaps?

Quote:
I'll take a wait and see attitude about the new forums ya'll talking about.

My (base) assumption here is, somewhere along the way, somebody has to make money, and bills have to be paid.
Yes, PSW is a business.

Quote:
At 1st blush, there seems to be a dichotomy between GM's parameters, what Fletcher is saying, and how Mixerman behaves.
Well, what I think most are missing is that Mixerman's forum (MARSH) and REP are as separate as Gearslutz is to rec.audio.pro.

As to individual policies, those will specific to each forum. Remember, they are separate...

#512459 - 04/20/04 10:21 PM Re: Tick tick tick ...
videoeditor1 Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Sorry Brad, the other Brad!

I think I get it now... the gearslutz vs pro.rec.audio thing cleared it up nicely.

NYC Drew

#512460 - 04/20/04 11:42 PM Re: Tick tick tick ...
natpub Offline

Loc: Austin, TX
My only question is, will PSW be using the same servers? Hope not. Definately one of the slowest on the web, like molassas.

Also, the same front end? Hope not. I think vBulletin is a very good one, if you are looking at anything different.

THx,

Kurt Thompson, Austin, TX! :-)

#512461 - 04/21/04 12:23 AM Re: Tick tick tick ...

Quote:
Originally posted by natpub:
My only question is, will PSW be using the same servers? Hope not. Definately one of the slowest on the web, like molassas.
Not a server problem, a software problem. The new software is lightening fast so far...

#512462 - 04/21/04 12:35 AM Re: Tick tick tick ...
popstar Offline
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Brad Blackwood:
Quote:
Originally posted by natpub:
Not a server problem, a software problem. The new software is lightening fast so far...
So Brad,

Can you confirm...will anonymous posters be required to post their real info on their PSW profile, or are the moderators the only ones to get access to everyone's info? If Robocop posted as Robocop, could other forum members visit his profile to see his real identity?

If George were smart, he would allow all members to be able to know the true identity of all the other members on his forum. If GM were the only person to know everyone's true identity, the only purpose that would serve would be shutting down the "spam" patrol, such as those that worked so hard to out me some time ago. Yes, that's a good thing to shut down, but I would think that GM would also want to "tone down" the mud-slinging in general, and the easiest way to do that (unless he wants to sit there "baby-sitting" his forum) would be for everyone to have access to know who everyone else is.

I'm all for it. And if Mixerman wants to keep his anonymity, he could still feel free to do that on his forum.

PoPSTar

#512463 - 04/21/04 12:54 AM Re: Tick tick tick ...
50Proof Offline

So which one of you big boys is working on the next William Hung album?

Music Rocks!

#512464 - 04/21/04 12:57 AM Re: Tick tick tick ...

Quote:
Originally posted by popstar:
Can you confirm...will anonymous posters be required to post their real info on their PSW profile, or are the moderators the only ones to get access to everyone's info? If Robocop posted as Robocop, could other forum members visit his profile to see his real identity?
I could be wrong, but I *believe* that we have it where only mods/admin can see who a person really is if they wish to remain anon. GM can obviously demand (and any mods wishes should be taken seriously if you wish to participate in their forum) that every poster on his forum sign their real name and can remove any post/person that doesn't conform, but the real power is that it keeps people from anonymously badgering others.

I personally have no feelings one way or the other about anonymity except that it seems to allow people to feel free to act in the worst possible way. But since we are simply not going to allow that type of behavior, at all, I suppose it's not a big deal...

#512465 - 04/21/04 01:06 AM Re: Tick tick tick ...
Loco Offline
Platinum Member

Loc: Miami Beach,FL,UNITED STATES
Quote:
Originally posted by 50Proof:
So which one of you big boys is working on the next William Hung album?
At first I thought that was Mixermad's real name. Anyway, you can't take him any serious until he shows the real face behind that ping-pong nose.

Time to wake up the gimp, George?

#512466 - 04/21/04 01:34 AM Re: Tick tick tick ...
popstar Offline
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Brad Blackwood:
[QUOTE]I could be wrong, but I *believe* that we have it where only mods/admin can see who a person really is if they wish to remain anon. GM can obviously demand (and any mods wishes should be taken seriously if you wish to participate in their forum) that every poster on his forum sign their real name and can remove any post/person that doesn't conform, but the real power is that it keeps people from anonymously badgering others.
The only problem with that is that the moderator must stay on top of all the threads...thus "baby-sitting" the action. It would be more self-policing AND would give everyone some background data on everyone else if EVERYONE knew who everyone else was...

popSTar

#512467 - 04/21/04 01:38 AM Re: Tick tick tick ...
jackpine Offline
Platinum Member

Loc: Luck,WI
Man ... I have follow this thread and remained silent till now.

But i have to say you all are taking this waaaaay too seriously. After all the posturing and proselytizing, I'm not sure I'd want to meet or work with any of you. I love what I do.... I love what some of you do. It's not a fucking contest.

sorry

#512468 - 04/21/04 01:42 AM Re: Tick tick tick ...
3D Audio Offline
Platinum Member

Loc: Spring Hill, TN, US
Does it seem odd to anyone else that so many people who are not involved are talking about personnel and policy of a yet-unlaunched site?

If the people behind this are as knowledgeable as we all know they are, then you have to wait until the curtain goes up and see if you like the play. If not, then you can vote with your mouse and don't ever come back if you don't like what you see.

It just strikes me as strange that so much talk about a competing forum, even trying to influence policies, is going on here at musicplayer.com. Wait until it bows and then take it up over there.

Yes, I know who started it, but come on guys, give it a chance before you start ripping it apart. It may be the greatest thing since GM started this forum.

#512469 - 04/21/04 02:13 AM Re: Tick tick tick ...
nob turner Offline

Loc: san francisco
My concern about these new forums is humility. George has it. Neither Mixerman nor Fletcher has much of any sort. If they are to set the tone for these forums, I may not be able to visit them often. I have little tolerance for loud bluster. It doesn't match my personal style.

I do hope that wherever George lands, he has the ability to impart his style on a forum. That is what has kept me coming back here.

#512470 - 04/21/04 02:44 AM Re: Tick tick tick ...
Curve Dominant Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: Philadelphia USA
Quote:
posted by Fletcher:
...why don't y'all not jump to conclusions and see what gets rolled out...
Fletcher,

My bad, my bro.

Consider my white ass checked ITR.

Quote:
posted by Brad Blackwood:
Curve, you obviously have no idea how we've set this up...
Brad,

True.

Once again, my bad.

RE: The "non-anon" factor: Y'all got my attention wit' da quickness on THAT note.

I simply cannot stand this anonymous posting bullshit anymore. It has been driving me fucking NUTZ!!!

AAARRGGHHH!!!

Sorry folks, but it's been a mad crazy month for the Curve.

I'll chill.

#512471 - 04/21/04 02:50 AM Re: Tick tick tick ...
BP3 Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

With GM's upcoming move, I hope that this forum will be retitled, re-moderated and kept active. Archives are fine, however there is more than one topic here that would be useful in a continuing mode.

Best to you George in your new adventure.

#512472 - 04/21/04 05:02 AM Re: Tick tick tick ...
psalad Offline

Loc: Redwood City, CA
Quote:
Originally posted by nob turner:
My concern about these new forums is humility.
I can not agree more! I respect Mixerman's work, but I find it most interesting how Mr. Massenburg comes across with such humility with the incredible body of work he has been a part of. I dare say I would probably not share his humility.

New Particle Salad CD released: "The Track Inside"

More info at http://www.particlesalad.com

#512473 - 04/21/04 05:44 AM Re: Tick tick tick ...
videoeditor1 Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Quote:
Originally posted by 3D Audio:
Does it seem odd to anyone else that so many people who are not involved are talking about personnel and policy of a yet-unlaunched site?

If the people behind this are as knowledgeable as we all know they are, then you have to wait until the curtain goes up and see if you like the play. If not, then you can vote with your mouse and don't ever come back if you don't like what you see.

It just strikes me as strange that so much talk about a competing forum, even trying to influence policies, is going on here at musicplayer.com. Wait until it bows and then take it up over there.

Yes, I know who started it, but come on guys, give it a chance before you start ripping it apart. It may be the greatest thing since GM started this forum.
1. We (well, me then) have free will, and money.

2. Last I heard, the new forums have an underlying goal of generating revenue. That makes me (as in item #1 above) numero uno.

3. Based on 1 & 2, I'm trying to either contribute towards shaping policy, or getting enough prelim before I drive all the way over there to sign up and all that shit.

4. I generally don't like how Mixerman or Popstar have conducted themselves on this forum. I wish there was a software filter that could remove thier posts and responses. They're averaging 90% bullshit, 10% data at this rate.

5. Based on communique on this forums and emails, I have a fair amount of admiration and respect for GM. I'm just probing to make sure he hasn't fell and cracked his noggin...

NYC Drew

#512474 - 04/21/04 07:51 AM Re: Tick tick tick ...
popstar Offline
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally posted by NYC Drew:
[QUOTE]4. I generally don't like how Mixerman or Popstar have conducted themselves on this forum. I wish there was a software filter that could remove thier posts and responses. They're averaging 90% bullshit, 10% data at this rate.

NYC Drew
Drew,

Damn, I'm bummed. 90% bullshit, 10% data?

Well, just in case you're wondering where the mudslinging attitude REALLY starts, here are the current Top 7 topics on Mixerman's forum...

1) OUT with the OLD, IN with the NEW 
Thread started by mixerman 

2) Mix Magazine, Digidesign, and the wrath of Mixerman.    

3) The Daily Adventures of Mixerman - Bitch Slap or Bust    

4) "Shit Brigade" sign-ups...    

5) bbchessmans basement/The longest thread about nothing in the History of the inter-Not. Enjoy or Die. 
Thread started by slipperman

6) ded`s crypt of hate - home of the Alsihad (ProTools) gripes & the pom-pom girls    
Thread started by ded4now

7) The Bigass HATE thread...
Thread started by ded4now 

The RecPit kind of reminds me of the Jerry Springer show. Not big on real substance, but one hell of a lot of fun to watch sometimes. I'll give Mixerman credit for creating one of the more popular "audio" destinations on the net. While there isn't much audio discussion going on, it is the "wild west" aspect of his forum which gives it its popularity. It's just not really a place where you'd go to discuss actual audio topics.

As I said earlier, I originally popped up here to counter some of Mixerman and Fletcher's anti-Digi rhetoric. And since arriving, I'd like to think that I've contributed positively to many interesting threads. Of course, the only threads people remember are the ones in which Mixerman and I are having our, uh, "debates".

A little while ago on this very thread, I posted about RADAR's not charging for their Tech Support. I asked Mixerman about it. You'll note that he didn't respond, and I presume that's because the topic is simply too "serious" for him. He's much more interested in simply flaming and moving on. You know, "drive-by" posts. And when hit by his drive-by's, many of us have chosen to fire back. All in fun, mind you (at least in my case).

Anyway, once MM is gone from here (as he keeps promising), all will return to the warm and fuzzy place it once was. So you do have that to look forward to!

PopsTAR

#512475 - 04/21/04 09:13 AM Re: Tick tick tick ...
malice Offline

Loc: France
Quote:
[QUOTE]
The RecPit kind of reminds me of the Jerry Springer show. Not big on real substance, but one hell of a lot of fun to watch sometimes.
Looks like you pretty much summed up what it was all about ...

Quote:

I'll give Mixerman credit for creating one of the more popular "audio" destinations on the net. While there isn't much audio discussion going on, it is the "wild west" aspect of his forum which gives it its popularity. It's just not really a place where you'd go to discuss actual audio topics.
Some great topics about mixing or about life and vibe in studio have taken place. You know, sometimes a thread about food during session for instance might turn into something very interesting. I guess that was the purpose of this forum as well as entertainment ...

Quote:

A little while ago on this very thread, I posted about RADAR's not charging for their Tech Support. I asked Mixerman about it. You'll note that he didn't respond, and I presume that's because the topic is simply too "serious" for him.
Naah, it has more to do with finishing the wall paper business at the MARSH

Quote:

Anyway, once MM is gone from here (as he keeps promising), all will return to the warm and fuzzy place it once was. So you do have that to look forward to!
If that happens it will be cool. I spoke to Mixerman and not participating in other forum is really the option he chose.
As for this place returning to warm and fuzzy, hmmm, it would be a bit exaggerated to give MM the sole credit of the problems of a forum like this.

You know, I think that you need two camps to start a war and to fighters to start a boxing event. And most of all, any shitstorm that starts is nothing a good referee can't handle.

That say, I've been reading all this thread. I just playing think that people that stated we are giving a tad too much importance about all this are truly the wisest ones.
Lynn for instance realised that and I think he's damn right about being positive now.

I realised during these two passed years I've been wrong from time to time. I'm not perfect. Such is human nature.
What would be a real mistake is not correcting these errors.

Mixerman is like every man on this earth. He's like me, like you popstars, like curve, like George. He makes mistakes and he makes good things too.

Both George and Mixerman will start from scratch new forums. We have to be positive about this and don't launch torpedos on a targets we have no idea about.

I will do my best to correct some of the mistakes I've made I'm aware off, and I guess GM and Mixerman will do the same. That's how we improve, and no man on this Earth can claim he's perfect.

Let's start from scratch and makes things better

The new forums will be very different from RecPit and MusicPlayer massenburg forum.

malice

PS: finally, I think it was a good thing I started this thread. The Irony ...You know ...

http://marsh.prosoundweb.com/

#512476 - 04/21/04 11:03 AM Re: Tick tick tick ...
3D Audio Offline
Platinum Member

Loc: Spring Hill, TN, US
Quote:
[QUOTE]The RecPit kind of reminds me of the Jerry Springer show. Not big on real substance, but one hell of a lot of fun to watch sometimes. I'll give Mixerman credit for creating one of the more popular "audio" destinations on the net. While there isn't much audio discussion going on, it is the "wild west" aspect of his forum which gives it its popularity. It's just not really a place where you'd go to discuss actual audio topics.
And what's wrong with that?

I've always thought that MM was one heck of an entertainer whether or not he could mix his way out of a paper bag. But since we can't look up MM on allmusic.com, I guess we'll never know.

One of my four anonymous posts at MM's forum predicted that he had quite a future as a writer after he'd scared away all his potential clients with his "tell all" stories. Whether you like his brand of "entertainment" or not, you can't look at the numbers of people that read (and responded to) the B___Slap epic and not be amazed at its popularity.

#512477 - 04/21/04 12:11 PM Re: Tick tick tick ...
Bill@Welcome Home Studios Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Quote:
Originally posted by 3D Audio:
[QB... the numbers of people that read (and responded to) the B___Slap epic and not be amazed ....[/QB]
Or perhaps dismayed....

Bill

Steve Martin

Show business: we're all here because we're not all there.

#512478 - 04/21/04 01:30 PM Re: Tick tick tick ...
Fletcher Offline
Platinum Member

Loc: Foxboro,MA,UNITED STATES
Bif and nob and curve and drew... doot, doot, doot, duh, doot, doot, dooo...

It's really quite simple... if you aren't an asshole [as in behavior on the forums, nobody gives a fuck what you do in your spare time], then you can be who or what ever you want to be.

There are plenty of people who have used various forums over the years anonymously without incident.

If there are ways to hack into systems and shut down major sites, steal credit card information, steal identities, etc. it really ain't rocket surgery to register for an audio internet forum anonymously... however... if you stir up some shit and are being an anonymous asshole, you'll be shut down. The decision lies in the hands of each individual moderator as we can ban people [both identities as well as IP addresses] from our forums individually.

Pretty simple actually.

Nob says I'm an asshole and a trouble maker... maybe I is, maybe I ain't... that point is irrelevant... the fact of the matter is I am findable. It's not too tough to send me an email, get me on the phone, etc. I'm not hiding behind anything. Controversial at times, sure... asshole at times, perhaps... but I've always been a known quantity, and for the most part confine my comments to being "on-topic". You don't have to know a whole hell of a lot to figure out who I am or how to find me... unlike the biffster that hid behind annonymity whilst being a fester peckerhead. See the difference?

In addition, there are "ignore" filters [works just like your email or usenet ingore filters] so if there is a participant that drives you up a wall, you can filter their bullshit... [i.e. PopStAr and MM with the 90-10% douchebag to relevant ratio]... chances are it won't get to the point where you have anyone on R/E/P that will be permitted to attain that kind of ratio... and from my conversations with the MARSH moderators, there is probably damn little chance of that ratio occuring there either.

A good portion of why the 'recpit' is being shut down and new forums opened is to kill that very aspect of what the recpit was.

Yeah, there was some great information that was shared on the recpit... but frankly, IMNTLBFHO, the "shithead brigade" was out of control to the point of fucking the thing up and making it not fun anymore.

The site is a commercial site, just as this site is a commercial site. The difference being that the PSW site is actually almost about to experience it's first quarter of not losing money.

If we keep the site on track, the information of value, and the overall format positive, that should drive advertising toward the site, which will generate revenue... which will get better compensation for the compensated moderators, and some compensation for the uncompensated moderators... in other words, it's in the moderators best interest to keep it a fun place and not let it turn into the zoo that was the 'recpit'.

The launch of the site is set for tonight [Wed 21 April] around midnight... maybe a bit later [which would put it as Thursday 22 April]... so why don't you drop by and say "hey" tomorrow and help create a new and positive environment. It should be an interesting first few days as the various forums start to create their own identiies and cultures.

See ya on the other side.

Peace.

Roscoe Ambel once said:
Pro-Tools is to audio what fluorescent is to light

#512479 - 04/21/04 01:54 PM Re: Tick tick tick ...
Ultra left & right Offline

Loc: South of the Northpool
Is there a link to R/E/P?

#512480 - 04/21/04 04:11 PM Re: Tick tick tick ...
Loco Offline
Platinum Member

Loc: Miami Beach,FL,UNITED STATES
Go figure... the gimp did wake up and erased my post.... is that how it's gonna be?

#512481 - 04/21/04 04:49 PM Re: Tick tick tick ...
Curve Dominant Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: Philadelphia USA
Fletcher,

Got all that. See yous over there.

Where I will continue to be known as Eric (not that Eric) Vincent (the "other" Vincent).

Aye aye aye.

#512482 - 04/21/04 06:02 PM Re: Tick tick tick ...
popstar Offline
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Fletcher:
It's really quite simple... if you aren't an asshole [as in behavior on the forums, nobody gives a fuck what you do in your spare time], then you can be who or what ever you want to be.

There are plenty of people who have used various forums over the years anonymously without incident.

If there are ways to hack into systems and shut down major sites, steal credit card information, steal identities, etc. it really ain't rocket surgery to register for an audio internet forum anonymously... however... if you stir up some shit and are being an anonymous asshole, you'll be shut down. The decision lies in the hands of each individual moderator as we can ban people [both identities as well as IP addresses] from our forums individually.

Pretty simple actually.

Nob says I'm an asshole and a trouble maker... maybe I is, maybe I ain't... that point is irrelevant... the fact of the matter is I am findable. It's not too tough to send me an email, get me on the phone, etc. I'm not hiding behind anything. Controversial at times, sure... asshole at times, perhaps... but I've always been a known quantity, and for the most part confine my comments to being "on-topic". You don't have to know a whole hell of a lot to figure out who I am or how to find me... unlike the biffster that hid behind annonymity whilst being a fester peckerhead. See the difference?

In addition, there are "ignore" filters [works just like your email or usenet ingore filters] so if there is a participant that drives you up a wall, you can filter their bullshit... [i.e. PopStAr and MM with the 90-10% douchebag to relevant ratio]... chances are it won't get to the point where you have anyone on R/E/P that will be permitted to attain that kind of ratio... and from my conversations with the MARSH moderators, there is probably damn little chance of that ratio occuring there either.

A good portion of why the 'recpit' is being shut down and new forums opened is to kill that very aspect of what the recpit was.

Yeah, there was some great information that was shared on the recpit... but frankly, IMNTLBFHO, the "shithead brigade" was out of control to the point of fucking the thing up and making it not fun anymore.

If we keep the site on track, the information of value, and the overall format positive, that should drive advertising toward the site, which will generate revenue... which will get better compensation for the compensated moderators, and some compensation for the uncompensated moderators... in other words, it's in the moderators best interest to keep it a fun place and not let it turn into the zoo that was the 'recpit'.

Peace.
Fletch,

You've actually made a modicum of sense with your post. However, of course, you are sidestepping the question about anonymity. I'll lay it out here for everyone in plain English, and if I've got it wrong, please correct me.

At the new sites, you will not be able to register without the forum moderators knowing who you actually are. But even though they will know who you are and where to find you, you may continue to post under an anonymous handle. Other forum members will NOT be able to know who you are unless you choose to put your real information into your profile. So, if Robocop chooses to remain anon, he will be allowed to do so from the other forum members, although the moderators will know who he is. If he stirs the pot up too greatly, he'll be contacted by the moderator and given warning, suspension, etc. Moderators will be able to maintain their anonymity from all general members.

If we don't hear from Fletch on corrections, perhaps we can assume that's what is happening.

Fletch, one word of positive advice. As I think someone might have mentioned above, you should check the Gearslutz approach of giving you the thread below the post you are composing so that you can be cutting and pasting from that thread into your own post. That is definitely the way to do it...

pOpSTar

#512483 - 04/21/04 06:15 PM Re: Tick tick tick ...
Fletcher Offline
Platinum Member

Loc: Foxboro,MA,UNITED STATES
PopsTar.... the new software does that. For as much as we've really stressed on the annonymity thing... I think you pretty much have it sussed.

In many ways, we're gonna be making up the rules as we go along... the cooler people are, the fewer rules we're gonna have to make.

Roscoe Ambel once said:
Pro-Tools is to audio what fluorescent is to light

#512484 - 04/21/04 06:58 PM Re: Tick tick tick ...
Anderton Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

This is a truly bizarre thread.

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >