Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

What Happened to The Sopranos?

OK, another off topic post. I've had it. What happened to this season of The Sopranos? I'm not a TV junkie but, when the kids aren't around, I like to watch this show. I love it as a matter of fact. I thought the season was suppose to start around February. Was it the actor who played Tony's son's legal problems that threw the show out a year? Or have I just missed it?

All the best,

Henry Robinett

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Naw. They didn't get into that in the interview. I heard that much of the crew and camera equipment is also used for Sex and the City. If so, I'm sure that might be part of the reason for the seasons being so spread out. Either way, It will be a treat watching the new episodes when they air.

they usually like to start the season in early spring so it will be over by memorial day because the viewership is busy returning from the beaches on sun nights but i heard they were runnin late and couldnt get it in so theyre just gonna start it in sept

Season 3 comes out on DVD this summer. I don't have HBO, but rented the 1st 2 seasons on DVD from netflix and watched them all over about 2 weeks. That way, you don't miss any episodes and you are caught up. I just watched the 1st season of 6 feet under, and next to the Sopranos, it is the bext show I have seen on a long long time.

Archived