Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

spring time?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Amen, brethren. One thing about Misery...er...Missouri...long cold winters and long hot summers. Two weeks of spring, two weeks of fall. Totalling four weeks of my favorite seasons. Crap.
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Well, here's the opposite. It's finally getting below 90s during the day. Finally

Korg Kronos X73 / ARP Odyssey / Motif ES Rack / Roland D-05 / JP-08 / SE-05 / Jupiter Xm / Novation Mininova / NL2X / Waldorf Pulse II

MBP-LOGIC

American Deluxe P-Bass, Yamaha RBX760

Funny when we went on our honeymoon we went through NC on the way back home, very cold. When we got back to WI it was 80 degrees. Someone does not like me :cry: Iaian

San Andreas,

The hope to save our nation by turning Las Vegas into a seaside community. ;)

I just love the beginning of spring and fall. Yummy!

"Meat is the only thing you need beside beer! Big hunks of meat and BEER!!...Lots of freakin' BEER."

"Hey, I'm not Jesus Christ, I can't turn water into wine. The best I can do is turn beer into urine." Zakk Wylde

http://www.hepcnet.net/bbssmilies/super.gif

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/15_1_109.gif

[quote]Originally posted by Lee Flier: [b]Isn't it ALWAYS like that in Seattle? :D Weather is perfection here in Atlanta - 75 degrees and a nice breeze, with a few clouds blowing by, and everything in full bloom. --Lee[/b][/quote]Don't know about perfection - it sure brings new meaning to "Don't Eat The Yellow Snow", though... :D

It was a little foggy - about 65 degrees at home in Pacifica. Here in San Jose, it is about 78 and sunny. A perfect spring day.
Our country is not the only thing to which we owe our allegiance. It is also owed to justice and to humanity. Patriotism consists not in waving the flag, but in striving that our country shall be righteous as well as strong: James Bryce

[quote]Originally posted by Lee Flier: [b]Isn't it ALWAYS like that in Seattle? :D [/b][/quote]We like to say "Yes!" sometimes to discourage more Californian's from moving up here! :p [quote][b] Weather is perfection here in Atlanta - 75 degrees and a nice breeze, with a few clouds blowing by, and everything in full bloom.[/b][/quote]That's it, I'm packing up and moving to Atlanta...at least until summer really hits! don

mmmm, gotta say that spring time is almost as nice as autumn here in London, in Sydney you don't get the same contrast between seasons (it's always real nice there) so coming out of winter and into spring here gives the whole city a lift, and i just love all these pink cherry blossoms..... peace, natty [img]http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/contrib/fk/butterfly.gif[/img]

Archived