Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

What I've Been Doing the Past Year: 3 New Books!

I just had to brag...the three books are now ranked #1, #4, and #7 in popularity on the landing page for all the books Sweetwater carries. Damn! Where have these guys been all my authoring life?!?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just had to brag...the three books are now ranked #1, #4, and #7 in popularity on the landing page for all the books Sweetwater carries. Damn! Where have these guys been all my authoring life?!?

That's extremely cool :cool:

Frankly, I'm blown away. But my takeaway isn't that I'm so great, it's that people are desperate for information on how to use this stuff, and that the info isn't part of some time-wasting, half-baked YouTube video.

Although people do complain that they don't like to read, and would prefer that I did videos. I try to explain that I indeed make videos. But I try to choose the delivery medium that I feel is best-suited to a particular topic.

Frankly, I'm blown away. But my takeaway isn't that I'm so great, it's that people are desperate for information on how to use this stuff, and that the info isn't part of some time-wasting, half-baked YouTube video.

Although people do complain that they don't like to read, and would prefer that I did videos. I try to explain that I indeed make videos. But I try to choose the delivery medium that I feel is best-suited to a particular topic.

I like books. Having the information delivered in a way that I can parse as I please is more expedient than video. Sometimes slower is faster, there is more depth to the learning by going step by step. You can do that with video but it will keep you busy scrolling. I'm old though. I do plan on buying the Max Your Mix book next week, I want to read it.

It took a chunk of my life to get here and I am still not sure where "here" is.