Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Forget Guitar Center

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's some serious shop when you spot at least 18 122/145 tube power amps in a rack in the background. After you visit, let us know how much they want for the one owner mint B3 #322 that they're featuring in the video. I'm afraid to guess...

I discovered today that the house I'm about to buy is fifteen minutes from a major vintage Hammond/Leslie store

I know where I'm opening a store account!

Looks like a good place to try and get a job. My old high school buddy one of the "Jazz Guys" in my rock and roll guitar days he got a job in a local piano and organ store. Other than having to wear a suit he loved the job demo'ing/selling pianos and organs and making enough to pay his bills so he could keep practicing all night. Funny he was first person to try and get me into Jazz, trouble is he started with avant garde stuff and failed. Lucky for me another one of the Jazz Guys said he knew he could convert me and talked me into going to see Jimmy Smith. I had my come to jesus moment and have been a Jazz fan ever since.