Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Decisions...

Nothing wrong with asking for help here. You never know if someone"s traveled the same road if you don"t ask.

Dealing with death is part of life, and most people don"t talk about it until they gave no choice. That means they"re going through a stressful situation- one of the most stressful situations there is- with no preparation or guidance.

Personally, I"m glad you asked, because it shows you"re a good friend for trying to help a friend in need.ðð½

Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: âNinety percent of everything is crapâ

My FLMS- Murphy's Music in Irving, Tx

http://murphysmusictx.com/

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Danny

I'm happy to help, but not to the point where it's messing my head up too.

I've got an impressive collection of issues on my own.

Indeed. "Night at the Museum" need not become a collaborative nightmare. It's commendable to want to help someone, but it does no good to get wrapped up in what can turn into a downward spiral.

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Well tonight we met, I bought a bookcase and got a couple of free items.

She has to go back to their apartment tomorrow. She said, it's too hard to do it alone.

Coincidentally my training got cancelled. She said, I can hang out, check the condition of the guitars and stuff.

She is okay with paying me.

Right....f**k the money.

I just hope i can be helpful.

I'll post guitar photos.

Well for someone who's been dealing with language barriers most of their life, I sure crossed one there haha.

Sorry about that.

Same old surprises, brand new cliches-

Skipsounds on Soundclick:

www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandid=602491

No worries, brother, by the time I was 10 years old, I could swear fluently in English, Spanish and Turkish. I considered it a useful skill set . . .

"Monsters are real, and Ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win." Stephen King

http://www.novparolo.com

https://thewinstonpsmithproject.bandcamp.com

Skip, At 1st I thought you said f**k the monkey LoL! I had to go back and read it again to see that it said money not monkey LoL! It's OK to cuss in this manner like no $hit Sherlock etc. It amazes me that we can say freeken,, friggen, fricken, Fbomb, FU, WTF, F this or F that etc., when we all know what we are saying! "Perfection" is something we can strive for but can never really attain. I hope your friend comes through all of this OK and things can get back to normal for her, or she at least has a better future life... :cool:
Take care, Larryz

Skip, At 1st I thought you said f**k the monkey LoL! I had to go back and read it again to see that it said money not monkey LoL! It's OK to cuss in this manner like no $hit Sherlock etc. It amazes me that we can say freeken,, friggen, fricken, Fbomb, FU, WTF, F this or F that etc., when we all know what we are saying! "Perfection" is something we can strive for but can never really attain. I hope your friend comes through all of this OK and things can get back to normal for her, or she at least has a better future life... :cool:

I couldn't resist...

[video:youtube]

i went to the supermarket this morning, and I am not kidding-there was a stuffed monkey siting at the top of the stairs of the local train station.

i didn't have my phone. Just went back to get a shot of it, and it's gone. Oh well...

Back in the days of Ed Sullivan, the Stones were told the lyrics to Let's Spend the Night Together had to be changed to Let's spend some time together IIRC. The censorship was very different back then. This tune by the Wilburys is my favorite Monkey song and the lyrics would have never made past Ed's censors LoL! I Love Dylan's vocal in this one! :cool:

Take care, Larryz

Video not viewable. I hate that.

Ya, that Wilburys song wouldn't even make it past my current job haha.

One teacher I worked with years ago, was such a Beatles fan that he had a bass and practice amp in his classroom.

he would give lyric sheets to the students, and jam along while they were singing.

one of those songs was 'O Bla Di O Bla Da'. One day I asked him, so, did you explain to them about

'"Desmond stays at home and does his pretty face, and in the evening she's a singer with the band"?

He said, no. Never mind about that part..

Skip, There is a lot of cool songs on that 1st Wilbury's album with a lot of cool lyrics. Tweeter and the Monkey Man does get a little graphic LoL! I like recordings (like the Wilburys) where I can hear the lyrics clearly and Beatles tunes like O bla di O bla da, even when the meanings slip by me. Now that you pointed Desmond out, it makes a lot of sense as I hadn't noticed the meaning before LoL! :thu:
Take care, Larryz