Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

April 23 KC Virtual Forum Hang

Unless you cats want to do it on the 30th, I'm just going to say let's have it Friday the 23rd. Reply below if you want me to change it.

Our prime slot is 6 pm Pacific. 6 pm Pacific appears to be 1 pm in Sydney so maybe those Done Over can join at that time as well.

We also will start things at 11 am Central (6 pm Rome, 5 pm London) as a time for our European friends and hopefully some of us in the U.S. will join early.

Instructions here

On a personal note, we just bought a new house and my schedule is OOC. I have no idea if and when I will be able to join the hang but I will do what I can.

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe, I am gigging on the 23rd. My vote would be the 30th, but I will leave that up to the group.
Montage 7, Mojo 61, PC-3, XK-3c Pro, Kronos 88, Hammond SK-1, Motif XF- 7, Hammond SK-2, Roland FR-1, FR-18, Hammond B3 - Blond, Hammond BV -Cherry

I'd prefer the 23rd only because I have some medical stuff on the 30th, but whatever the rest want is fine by me obviously. :)

Yamaha: Motif XF8, MODX7, YS200, CVP-305, CLP-130, YPG-235, PSR-295, PSS-470 | Roland: Fantom 7, JV-1000

Kurzweil: PC3-76, PC4 (88) | Hammond: SK Pro 73 | Korg: Triton LE 76, N1R, X5DR | Emu: Proteus/1 | Casio: CT-370 | Novation: Launchkey 37 MK3 | Technics: WSA1R

Former: Emu Proformance Plus & Mo'Phatt, Korg Krome 61, Roland Fantom XR & JV-1010, Yamaha MX61, Behringer CAT

Assorted electric & acoustic guitars and electric basses | Roland TD-17 KVX | Alesis SamplePad Pro | Assorted organs, accordions, other instruments

I will be logging on around 8pm CST. A bit later than usual but it's how the day went.

Yamaha: Motif XF8, MODX7, YS200, CVP-305, CLP-130, YPG-235, PSR-295, PSS-470 | Roland: Fantom 7, JV-1000

Kurzweil: PC3-76, PC4 (88) | Hammond: SK Pro 73 | Korg: Triton LE 76, N1R, X5DR | Emu: Proteus/1 | Casio: CT-370 | Novation: Launchkey 37 MK3 | Technics: WSA1R

Former: Emu Proformance Plus & Mo'Phatt, Korg Krome 61, Roland Fantom XR & JV-1010, Yamaha MX61, Behringer CAT

Assorted electric & acoustic guitars and electric basses | Roland TD-17 KVX | Alesis SamplePad Pro | Assorted organs, accordions, other instruments

Seems no one is in. :( I'll stick around for a few minutes.

Actually, isn't this the prime time slot (6pm Pacific is 8pm CST)?

On second thought, I'll keep Zoom up in the background for a while. Feel free to hop on, y'all. I did set aside some time for this. :)

Got dB and Dave Doerfler too. :)

I'm sorry I didn't make it. We're in the middle of getting the new house updated (if you're friends with me on FB you probably saw some of the travails) and I just have nothing left. It's been mostly good, but it's still taking a bit out of me.

Anyway, I'm glad you guys had some fun and hopefully I'll see you at the next one.

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

I was able to jump on and chat with Max, Mike C., Mike W., Scott and Wayne.

It was great to finally meet and speak with some of my KC brethren.:thu::cool:

PD

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."--E. Ahbez "Nature Boy"

I worked until late evening, then I had some quick dinner and I crashed in bed at about 1am. I guess the best part of the hang took place at about four or five am (Italian time), so it was out of my range. Sorry.

I 'm always late for the first EU timed meet, thought I'd check in at 9PM Amsterdam time but was a bit late with dinner, then checked in a couple of times later, but was too tired. Maybe I should do the US time thing in the middle of the night, or actually a late Californian Friday night could work (9 hours time shift)..

T

I haven"t joined in since the first hang, but yesterday had some time & inclination. I logged in about 4:00pm and again at 4:30 Pacific but no one was around. Will try another time.

Here for the gear.

hey Rod, I did bring you up in discussion even though you weren't there. There was a guy named Wayne who said he never posts but reads everyday who lives on the same island as you. He doesn't know you though.

ProfD and Scott, I must have just missed you. I got off just before midnight EST. I told those guys Scott would be getting on soon, his normal time.

Thanks to Max for keeping me straight, I was having a few senior moments. :facepalm:

:nopity: