Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Dexibell H10 Mini Grand Piano

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This and another upright model was introduced at NAMM well over a year ago, maybe two years ago. I was wondering what was taking them so long. It was long before COVID that they showed this. This and the regular H10 upright model have a more powerful processor and more memory. At least two of their Platinum Pianos are already inside of it. I think one of them is the Italian (Fazioli) piano sample set. So it should sound fantastic. I think it has enough memory to load additional Platinum Pianos into it. It should sound amazing. They have escapement on the piano action, which I think is new for Dexibell. The H10 upright model should be less expensive than the Mini Grand.

According to the literature for this instrument they worked with Fatar to do a TP-400W action. What"s interesting here is it is graded, has double escapement, and triple contact sensors, plus texture for the keys. I"d be interested to play it if anyone knows a dealer in the greater NYC area that has one on the floor.

Yamaha CP88, Casio PX-560

According to the literature for this instrument they worked with Fatar to do a TP-400W action. What"s interesting here is it is graded, has double escapement, and triple contact sensors, plus texture for the keys. I"d be interested to play it if anyone knows a dealer in the greater NYC area that has one on the floor.

The ad that I"d alluded to was for the Fazioli dealer in Vancouver. You might have to check out a high end piano store.

Only thing I found out about it is that it is out of my price range. :(

What price did you see? Most piano stores don"t publish their prices for some reason.

Here for the gear.

This and another upright model was introduced at NAMM well over a year ago, maybe two years ago. I was wondering what was taking them so long. It was long before COVID that they showed this. This and the regular H10 upright model have a more powerful processor and more memory. At least two of their Platinum Pianos are already inside of it. I think one of them is the Italian (Fazioli) piano sample set. So it should sound fantastic. I think it has enough memory to load additional Platinum Pianos into it. It should sound amazing. They have escapement on the piano action, which I think is new for Dexibell. The H10 upright model should be less expensive than the Mini Grand.

I saw the NAMM video on Youtube for this. It was from January 2019, two years ago.

I would rather spend $6K on a V-Piano than $10K on the Dexibell; also I thought the V Piano was a beast at 84 pounds; the Dexibell is 120 pounds.

Based on cost and weight I'd buy a great controller and a great piano VST and move on; or buy the Crumar Baby Grand

https://www.crumar.it/?a=showproduct&b=3

57 Hammond B3; 69 Hammond L100P; 68 Leslie 122; Kurzweil Forte7 & PC3; M-Audio Code 61; Voce V5+; Neo Vent; EV ELX112P; GSI Gemini & Burn

Delaware Dave

Exit93band

I would rather spend $6K on a V-Piano than $10K on the Dexibell; also I thought the V Piano was a beast at 84 pounds; the Dexibell is 120 pounds.

Based on cost and weight I'd buy a great controller and a great piano VST and move on; or buy the Crumar Baby Grand

You'd be missing the opportunity to have speakers vibrating against Italian spruce from Italy"s Val di Fiemme region!