Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

KC Merchandise On Tour

COVID conditions here in Australia are starting to reach a point where bands can tour again. We're fortunate that if all protocols are followed correctly there's almost zero chance of spreading or catching the virus. This said, touring is not without financial risk, but it's also risky to sit around doing nothing and let competitors make hay.

One of my bands has dipped its toe back in the water, commencing last weekend. If you look closely, you'll see I was repping KC at sound check:

0e0849ec6c19c5625ed9d76c2e097a48137c2103.jpg

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to know you are out and about again Paul in a zero local transmission environment. I keep checking the Glasshouse posters when in Port Macquarie but no indication of your touring yet.

A misguided plumber attempting to entertain | MainStage 3 | Axiom 61 2nd Gen | Pianoteq | B5 | XK3c | EV ZLX 12P

Good to know you are out and about again Paul in a zero local transmission environment. I keep checking the Glasshouse posters when in Port Macquarie but no indication of your touring yet.

Thanks Mark,

We won't get to Port Macquarie this year but it's on our list for 2022. Very keen to get back there. Chatswood will also be 2022 - we're doing State Theatre this year.

Thanks Mark,

We won't get to Port Macquarie this year but it's on our list for 2022. Very keen to get back there. Chatswood will also be 2022 - we're doing State Theatre this year.

State Theatre :o

That is a bucket list item I'll never tick off - great work!

You boys talk funny! :laugh:

Just kidding... I had the good fortune of touring your amazing country a couple of years ago, and covered a LOT of the territory. Melbourne, Cape Otway, Port Campbell, Adelaide, Alice Springs, Cairns, and finally Sydney. Nearly three weeks and were some of the very best of my lifetime.

Glad to hear you folks are getting things under control and somewhat back to normal!

We plan on going back in a few years.

Mike, we're trying to arrange that very thing right now. We've managed to get as far as Townsville for June 2022 so are hopeful of dovetailing Cairns in there.

If you do get here and have a spare day I'd be happy to take you on a trip around the tablelands waterfall circuit if you're interested, or get a drink/coffee or whatever.

Anyway, if you do manage to make it, please let me know when you have a date and venue.

DigitalFakeBook Free chord/lyric display software for windows.