Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

MKS80 Owners Check This Out!

Thought you guys would get a kick out of this...

https://retroaktivsynthesizers.com/collections/controllers/products/copy-of-mpg-8x-super-jupiter-programmer-pre-order

A buddy of mine just released this bad boy! Transforms a great-sounding but hard-to-program box into a tweaker's delight!!

(I have no affiliation or work ties with the company, just think it's a really badass gadget.)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done !

Unfortunately,- I sold my MKS80 rev4 some years ago.

And I tell ya what ...

I don´t miss !

When I regret I sold most of my vintage gear, it´s not because of the sound or features,- it´s just only because I sold too cheap.

B.t.w., I used software to edit most vintage gear in depth and sold the hardware MPG80 programmer very quick after I bought the MKS80 w/ programmer new.

It wasn´t comfortable to have synth and programmer mounted into a large rack far away from the keyboard rig.

Often the racks were offstage, you know ...

A.C.

Cool. My MPG80 actually cost a little more than my MKS80.But they've both tripled in value since then.

Oh and the knob on the MPG80 can actually program 16 MKS80s at once. But the only person I've seen use that fetaure is Hans Zimmer.

• 3 weeks later...